The Official Banner Tower Congregation

Go3 Neo

I'm about to start up a multiplayer game if anyone would be willing to come by and make a tower banner, if you do just shoot me a message and I will return the favor (I plan on just leaving my game on while I go eat and get myself ready for the day). Also I am friends with a guy who has more banner than you will ever need to get World Traveler so I can help with that too. Thanks in advance. GT: ObviousTemple EDIT: Never mind, it just devolved into people making a bunch of pieces I don't need so if anyone wants to trade banners please let me know.

Edited by ObviousTemple

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am willing to trade banners. I only need five more. GT: Hellspawn Death message me to let me know that you are interested

Edit: need four more banners. The help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on right now, so message me if you'd like to trade

Edit edit: only two more left. I'm getting desperate PLEEEEASE!!!

Edited by Hellspawn Death

Hey guys,

I've sent out a few messages to recent posters on this thread, but I still need six banners for my own world. Let me know if you can help! I would be glad to trade and build a banner for you in return! Oh, and if anyone has a world with 20 banners that I could visit, that would be helpful too.

Rhapsody909

EDIT: As of 9/2/12, I'm all set with the achievements! I never gained 20 banners in my own world, but I have a tip for those looking for that last achievement: go to join multiplayer, then custom. Next, select any for both categories, and try to find a game where the level is King/Queen. They're most likely to have a lot of banners.

Edited by Rhapsody909

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...