Achievement Trading Thread (Coop & Firefight)

Method

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the love of all jesus christ all mightyyyyyyyyyyy can someone plzzzzzzz get a session going for the endure achieve. i'm pretty good at the game so of course 3 decent players wouldn't hurt. i have a mic and i'm on est. today is sunday i have all day to try an get this f'in achieve that's been messing with me since 2010 lmao needless to say it is the last achieve i need. helpppppppp hahahaha love x360a :)

Edit: No longer needed

Speciallllllllllll thanks tooooooooooo:

TooShort1976

Sandman78

Jedi Obijoe

Finally got it after almost 4 long yearsssssss lol

I will say that the guy who post is #1686 that strategy still works to this day. It's not a glitch just a smart way to tackle the rounds. Btw as far as time goes it took us 2hr 40 min and 40secs.

Edited by Rikan13

I would like help with the following achievements:

Firefight: Last Exit

Firefight: Chasm Ten

Vidmaster Challenge: Endure

Firefight: Windward

Firefight: Lost Platoon

Firefight: Crater

Firefight: Rally Point

Firefight: Alpha Site

Firefight: Security Zone

GT: HumorousObject

I don't have a mic and because of that I don't join parties. After all it will just be us alone so game chats fine ._.;

Also, if you want just one that's on the list, send me a message. I'll still help out and edit this post once I get it. I'm also willing to help people do the campaign on legendary.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for people to do Deja Vu, as well as the 200k on Crater, Lost Platoon, Rally Point, Security Zone, Windward, Chasm Ten, and Last Exit. Trying to get these done before going back to college, so hit me up with a message on xbl if you need one of these.

Gt: A BLACK CHICKEN

Still Need:

200k Crater

200k Rally Point

Edited by Chickenii