Super Achievement Guide

russian box

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE IS THE BANDAGE ON STAIN? (5-18x) I cant find it anywhere :/

It's at the left edge of the rising sawblades, and rises with them. Grab the key in the middle, then run over and stand all the way at the bottom left of the room. You'll get the bandage as it rises, and the sawblades will go right past you.

1-101 bandage guide complete eventually russian box will be adding them all to the guide... for now I'll just link the chapter 5 video from my channel for those looking for a video walkthrough. (won't embed since they all will be eventually):woop:

This game chews me up and spits me back out (still on rapture worlds...it keeps deleting my save with the glitch), but I love it so much I can't quit.

And yeah, I have no idea what would be 10/10 if you are only giving this a 9/10. This is honestly the hardest game I've ever played. Going back to 'Splosion Man made that game look like cake.

Not sure how everyone else is only getting 96% on World 4. I just finished beating everything and getting all the bandages and I'm at 101%.

Also, the text bandage guide seems to think that there's a bandage in each character warp zone. There isn't. None of the character warp zones have bandages.

Not sure how everyone else is only getting 96% on World 4. I just finished beating everything and getting all the bandages and I'm at 101%.

Also, the text bandage guide seems to think that there's a bandage in each character warp zone. There isn't. None of the character warp zones have bandages.

no it doesn't, it just tells you where the warp zones are too. its not followed by

- bandage

Yep, the extra button right below the saws is also timed. It opens up a trap door behind Bandage Girl. After dropping down and picking up the bandage, you need to hit another button that's inside the shaft to reopen the trap door.

Hey Russian Box, want to use my Ninja Meat Video? :D

youtube.com/watch?v=-pmH7SATdOY

I cut out http://www to not embed the video and reduce clutter

Edited by nemesiscw

Great, great guide. Got my 100% on it a couple nights ago. It wasn't too bad because I had a whole lot of fun playing it. I guess all my N+ practice helped me out in this game. Hardest level for me was definitely 7-19x, that one took me about 45 minutes to pass, I was half asleep while playing it to my defense.

9/10 seems about right, if I really had to rate the difficulty, it would probably be an 8 or so.

Again, thanks for the guides, really helped me out.