Ok I havent this is particular strategy go up. This is a 1 person boost meaning you do it lone with another xbox

Gear required:

2 xboxes hooked up to live

1 Hori ex2 black turbo controller

This one:[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Pad-EX-Turbo-Black/dp/B002LT9PXQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308448418&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Xbox 360 Pad EX 2 with Turbo - Black: Video Games[/ame]

2 gold accounts

2 copies of the game

Important: Put the turbo controller on the dummy account/xbox.

Turbo the the right trigger

Play on fates damn to 20 points private slots 2 and player match.

You will have the turbo'd player move to the corner facing the rest of the level where the armor spawns. and have your account stand just in view of the dummy on the other side of the grenade launcher. Pick up the grenade launcher and aim above the head. shoot rapidly to get multi kills.

this gives the same effect as regular fates dam boosting but by yourself meaning to not have to sit through your buddies 10k kills. If anything needs clarifying or more explanation feel free to say so and i will do my best to clarify.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I have tested the method KillerBEA suggested, and it works. It's even possible to get the certain multiplayer Achievements offline.

What I did - connected 2 360s via ethenet cable. Deathmatch - Fate's Dam - 3 players, 1 Private Slots, Time Limit - 20, Score Limit - 20, Auto Map Cycle - No.

I went for 100 matches, and there was no problem. Got roughly around 1200 kills. :woop:

• 1 year later...

You guys are actually wasting time on those stupid achievements? I mean there some games where im like "ok yeah boosting online... boring... sucks, but oh well its quickly done, so im up for it" but this one... need so much people in the room, then i was like WTF !!! 1000 matches win... 10 000 kills... WHHHHAAAAAT? What where they thinking??? This ain't GOW... not like there was gonna have people on this past a few months after release, no to mention this game was not meant to have a 10K life span... lol

I mean, i think im at around 30K kills on COD Black Ops 2, but damn i played a shit ton of this game, who would really play that much Riddick? It can be fun online on ocasion(i was able to do 2 or 3 games against 2 dudes... a while ago) but its not a game where your supose to play that long. I would hope developer would understand that. Unless your Halo, COD or GOW, never put long MP achievements, your MP is sure to not be populated for long... Maybe a 100 kills per gun... at best... thats it.

Anyway, i sure won't waste time on this...

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
I have tested the method KillerBEA suggested, and it works. It's even possible to get the certain multiplayer Achievements offline.

What I did - connected 2 360s via ethenet cable. Deathmatch - Fate's Dam - 3 players, 1 Private Slots, Time Limit - 20, Score Limit - 20, Auto Map Cycle - No.

I went for 100 matches, and there was no problem. Got roughly around 1200 kills. :woop:

Can I assume there may be a few cheevos that still require 4 players over LIVE, or will this work for all of them?