The Story

Hairycleavege

Anybody else feel like they could of put a lot more into the story?

The game was great, I enjoyed every bit of it.

But I feel like there could of been so much more put into the story, except you're just left with a feeling of "was that it?" when the credits start rolling.

I feel there was more time spent with lower end supporting characters than the characters that mattered.

I mean you spent more time with Buck than you did Liza or Citra, it seemed.

I don't know, that's just my personal thoughts.

The game was great in all other aspects.

Anybody else feel like they could of put a lot more into the story?

The game was great, I enjoyed every bit of it.

But I feel like there could of been so much more put into the story, except you're just left with a feeling of "was that it?" when the credits start rolling.

I feel there was more time spent with lower end supporting characters than the characters that mattered.

I mean you spent more time with Buck than you did Liza or Citra, it seemed.

I don't know, that's just my personal thoughts.

The game was great in all other aspects.

Sppoilerszzzz obviously...

It would be a little hard for them to integrate your friends into everything... They cant add in unlimited conversations for them, and none of them are really up to fighting in the jungle like you are.

I didnt really see Citra as a 'character that matttered'... She was the leader of the people of the island who wanted in your pants, thats it... to me, you were using her to get the power you wanted, and only after being told Riley was dead did you want to stay. That pushed you over the edge, and finding him brought you back.

Buck played a pretty important part... he is pretty much the whole reason you found the knife, and had one of your friends...

If anything, i thought they could have put Vaas into it a little more.. he has a few cutscenes but they are way too spread out when you add stuff like exploring in between just doing nothing but story missions

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*Spoilers*

I saved Liza at the end, because I felt bad for being such a jerk to her throughout the game. Then, after the credits I continued playing. All I could think about was a conversation like this: "OK, we're free to go home now, but... I'm gonna hang out on this island for a little while longer. I have to collect 45 more of these relic things. I'll catch up with you guys in a couple days."

• 3 months later...