Worst game on the 360, says gamespot

templargunman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!? Blacksite Area 51 makes this game look like Call of Duty 4. Blacksite, is by far, the most disgusting piece of crap I have ever shoved into my colsole. When I finshed the game and got 1000 I didnt trade it in to gamestop because I wanted to spare someone else of getting this horrible excuse for a game. (blacksite)

I've seen some ways of trashing on a game, but that has got to be the funniest I've ever read.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
IMO I believe two worlds is the worst, tears came out of my eyes because that game was so bad.

Your opinion I must say, because I loved Two Worlds. Not as much as Oblivion but it was awesome, except I did spend about 5-10 hours hunting for the 1 underground/cave I entered but never explored since it froze on me lol. That made me mad, but I have played far far worse. Getting HoV pretty soon, hopefully I won't add that to the bottom -.-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Think yourselves lucky. I have the PC version and I can't even get it to run properly. My system meets the specs save for 100 kHz processing power (2.3 Ghz dual core amd athlon x2, recccommended is 2.4 GHz), so I fail to see why it's been so bad.

Basically the game won't progress because it crashes at the end of the levels where I am supposed to be awarded the achievement. There is NO support from Midway. The PC game was released with zero fanfare (not even in the US), so I even think by release Midway was pretty much over it.

However, despite that and the framerate issues, I really don't see a game that I wouldn't enjoy for a good 4 or so hours of Nazi Killing fun. When the game was running smoothly for me I actually enjoyed it. It's easy, but if you're not paying much for it and it's an easy swag of achievements, why wouldn't I want to play it?

Sadly I can't get past level four on the PC. I was really looking forward to playing it through, despite the bugs.

Now, tell me, what is the framerate like on 360? I still wanna buy it for 360 but for no more than $15, I reckon.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I take back what I just said about this game NOT being the worst on the 360. Just played it for the first time in a while, and it was worse than I remembered. If not the worst, then close to it. Aiming your guns is ridiculous.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...