Official Bitching Thread

Well the best thing about all your team mates turning their backs on you is it gives you the oppurtunity to handle the objective and a few enemies all on your own. After all, with your "whole team" pointlessly hunting the other team down, you shouldn't be fighting unbeatable odds on your own, specially with all the equipment your characters are given to use in anyway you see sit. I would just learn and adapt, or so that's what I would do if I were in that situation, which I must agree with you, on this game it's very often. Not much team work, which is why I just handle things alone. Hate how the game encourages you not to be a lone wolf, yet when you play you find yourself having no choice but to only rely on yourself. Again, this is all just my own opinion, people will think differently. :)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pair of boosters ruined a whole game by hiding around hacking each other tried stopping them but hard to do when the one tells on you that your following then he jumps you. ( or trys to TK you with a nade). looking at you :uzi:xUMSxXTASYx. hard to play the whole game detected. All cause he doesn't want to actually level to 50 legit.

Edited by Tygon

As it stands the game could be great. However, it feels totally different from GRAW.

I find that I can shoot someone from a relatively close range, yet every time I will die first. I was solid at the previous games so I am just a bit annoyed. Maybe playing from the UK is effecting this?

Either way this game is a disappointment.

Personally, I had the good thinking to play it at my friends house, and I loved, yes online there are things that annoy me but thats due to other players and me not being used to it.

In my playthrough, I'm having a huge issue on the Noble Tempest mission offline, there is one part where you have to regroup as a squad after saving Sykes, however only me and 2 others show up, the other one goes prone and crawls into the wall and its always 30k, any help here?

Personally, I had the good thinking to play it at my friends house, and I loved, yes online there are things that annoy me but thats due to other players and me not being used to it.

In my playthrough, I'm having a huge issue on the Noble Tempest mission offline, there is one part where you have to regroup as a squad after saving Sykes, however only me and 2 others show up, the other one goes prone and crawls into the wall and its always 30k, any help here?

When you get to the point that you have to wait, don't go into the spot. Just wait a bit away from it for the 4th ally to catch up, otherwise he gets stucl ;)

Its mainly ruined by people. I quit 90% of the games i join within 2 mins because my team are miles away form the objective trying for kills. Spend most of my time just looking for games

I am the guy in the other team, 3/10 games I will get retarded teammates. Lucky me! Normally I have a good / moderate random teammates.

Also I want to point out this is a team game. Get a team and play together if u dont want to get stuck with randoms. It isnt GR.

GoW and any other shooter u name is infected with retards. But hey im from the era when gaming was still for nerds. I honestly miss that.

Yeah. I mean if your going to camp and do nothing use a drone not a fucking sniper! Killing is the worst way to earn xp!

Exp I dont mind I want to win.

Sometimes u get faster to the objectives and completing them if u just kill quickly.

Also having a sniper @ back on overpass can do wonders.

But that will only work if u have it balanced with your team. Front and back players.

What anoys me, teammates not reviving you and people are to dumb to use your ammo box u plant for them lol.

Half way through a game getting the message on my screen right now;

ALERT_

The Ubisoft service is not available at this time. Please try again later.

:abut:OK

>.>

Same here and reading the Ubisoft forums its global.

Weird 10 years ago we never encountered server problems. These day;s devs cant make one damn game that has good servers let stand good network patching.

Same here and reading the Ubisoft forums its global.

Weird 10 years ago we never encountered server problems. These day;s devs cant make one damn game that has good servers let stand good network patching.

Well I'm off to play some Gears for the rest of the day, I'm not dealing with this because I know it will just result in me raging xD

Well I'm off to play some Gears for the rest of the day, I'm not dealing with this because I know it will just result in me raging xD

^^^I agree with this.

Between technical problems and people who play this like COD i am giving up on MP. It's a shame because the game modes have potential to be enjoyed but i played for 3 hours and never really made any progress:mad:

I think i need to take a break from MP altogether and work on some SP games:p

^^^I agree with this.

Between technical problems and people who play this like COD i am giving up on MP. It's a shame because the game modes have potential to be enjoyed but i played for 3 hours and never really made any progress:mad:

I think i need to take a break from MP altogether and work on some SP games:p

Totally dude, I started doing that back near the beginning of the year and was a happy gamer. Problem was I got burned out playing RPG's back to back and felt the itch to fool around in some multiplayer. Big mistake. I shot and missed with Max Payne 3 and then again a week later with this. I love this multiplayer but it's just not working out between technical problems and jerk-off players. Sadly, I don't have a group to play this with or it might be fun. Haven't played the single player yet but I think I'm gonna knock that out and move on. Might be time to give up on multiplayer this console generation for me.

The second my achievements finished unlocking for completing the campaign - the game was immediately placed back in the case and sold to some poor soul on craigslist.

Felt bad taking $45 from them, as this piece of garbage isnt worth more than a bag of urine.

fuckin 1-16! getting shot when i damn well know im not being seen or behind cover , then getting shot when i spawn and the best part i can shoot the mofos dwn with the sniper guess whos dead 1st, Right now this is probably worse then playing Max payne 3 mp, I love everything else about this game just not mp =*(

F*** !)wioihjd RAGE

Fricking cant belive these cod kids.

Every time i am trying to hack, they go for the kill and wont let me hack anyone.

I wil never get that achievement.

They never fucking revive either i was down next to this asshole, what does he go and do lay prone and continues fireing while i need to be revived, I swear this is a game u need friends to play with shits retarded all u cod fucktards go back to cod

I FUCKING DID IT! got it today 10 coordinated kills! I must of tired to hack 100+ people and 90odd were killed by teammates fucking retards.

I never realised so many people were having trouble with these idiots that make hacking impossible. I have hacked 10 people in a single game before, I simply "Lone wolved" it off to the side of where-ever everyone else was. Would always find myself another tasty lone wolf and would have my way with him xD

If I could chose to have one problem go away - the servers or the CoD players, it would without a doubt be the CoD players. They are just the epitome of selfishness :mad: