10 in survival mode help

DJ SMILEY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant even do it with this im terrible and is not very fun

Not to sound like a cunt, but if you can't beat 10 people in survival mode on easy difficulty using that technique then I'm afraid there's really not much hope for you doing it at all, luck notwithstanding. Give it a few tries, and you should get it.

There is a reason why Wang is associated with the achievement pic I did it easily with Wang. :dright::dright: :bbut: with Jack seems a bit far fetched since its slow but the computer is dumb.

Anyway my method of doing it with Wang is just use a lot 1.:dleft:+:ybut:,:xbut: 2. :dright::xbut:+:ybut: 3. qcf y. I beat survival using those three moves hell you might even be able to be survival just using the first two. Basically the attack I would open with would be :dleft:+:ybut:,:xbut: if it hit then I would do it again and if the computer blocked I would block too. Some people will let you spam it others won't so to be on the safe side I would block after doing :dleft:+:ybut:,:xbut:. Now if the person was out of range then I would do :dright::xbut:+:ybut: because that got some good range if it hits just do it again. That's pretty much it.

no im shit with beat em ups fps all the way

Then why buy Tekken?

10 wins on survival is easy as hell - I got 13 on my first attempt without changing the difficulty.

I guess achievement obsession has weakened some players who have been spending their time playing crappy kids / easy games to try and improve their cyber cred.

Got 8 and 9 during my first two attempts. Nailed 10+ at my third. Just use your best character and outsmart the CPU. They do have patterns you know.

Plus, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. 10 wins on survival mode is actually pretty easy. With or without spamming of moves. Just stay persistent in practice mode, and play online if you wanna get better.

I used Lilli. Lol. They couldn't stop me. She is fairly quick with easy to execute combos that just never really let's them set up anything.

Another tip would be to make sure you use a fighter that hasn't been used in any arcade or ghost style battles to the point in which they have been promoted too high. In other words. It's better to use a 3rd kyu than it is to grab a 3rd dan fighter. I can honestly say this matters to what level of resistance you'll face.

• 2 weeks later...

First time used Alisa 14 wins. It still says 'you need more practice' haha. Just use B and directions, all I did, mainly direction BB where she does her double spin kick fancy shit, pretty much spammed that and it were done. Steve beat me on Stage 15 when I had like 1/5 of health. Alisa is definetly the best character for me.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sure I already replied to this thread...

Anyway. Use Jack-6. Spam his [:dright:, :dright:, :bbut:] move. It's cheap but it'll work.

THANK YOU! I've been trying to figure out the easiest way to go through Survival mode, and this was it. I knew I had to use Jack-6, but I wasn't sure what move I should be using.