Grand Theft Auto 5 - 100% Completion Guide (Checklist, Collectibles, Stunts & More)

PowerPyx

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I'm trying to finish this achievement but i cant see some of the strangers and freaks missions that I have done, so not sure which ones i havent, im missing 5, 2 are the collectable end missions.

any idea why they are not showing up?

Have you checked the checklist on the social club dude?

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, I seem to have missed a papparazzo mission. I don't have The Partnership as a completed mission, but I have her Highness and Reality Check done..did I screw up? I also don't have either of the Grass Roots missions..but I don't recall ever missing any missions

Edited by SurfingChimp

• 2 weeks later...

Any tips on the golf requirement? My best game so far has been +5, and I can't seem to do any better. Not entirely sure why the requirement is to finish even or below par rather than simply playing golf, considering not everyone has played a golf game before, and the par strokes seem a bit harsh on most of the holes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Any tips on the golf requirement? My best game so far has been +5, and I can't seem to do any better. Not entirely sure why the requirement is to finish even or below par rather than simply playing golf, considering not everyone has played a golf game before, and the par strokes seem a bit harsh on most of the holes.

Really??? The golf is soooooo easy. My first attempt was -2 for the whole game. Just practice man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know some find it easy but I'm still having a hard time with the golf and really don't want to go any further with my 100% if I can't get past this. Any tips at all or basics an idiot like me might not be following when playing it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Forgot to leave my kind regards/many thanks a bit. I used a bit this guide after all, to finally get my 100% done finally a while ago. And a few youtube videos as extra help. Didn't even need to create a Rockstar Social Club membership account to keep track of what I done/had done or was missing to do. This guide pretty much helped keep track and finger out/know what I was missing. I also manage to get every single single player achievement as well. Many thanks once again ! :p

Edited by Capcom Juri Han

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...