g4m3r7ag

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
ya the easiest way to get the 30 year acheivment is to when u start the franchise select all the teams then sim it. much easier.

Does anyone know if that actually works any faster by having more teams? I might see it helping the Win Superbowl achievement, if you control every team, and someone wins, but does it count for more years?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does Madden 06 allow you to edit players? I'm having a horrid time even coming close to getting a sack, even with the sliders adjusted. Might have to tweak my opponent.

Ah, my teammates just got a sack...as I'm typing this.. perhaps I should not play defense more often.. :woop:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol, they're playing Welcome Home right now at the menu. I'd never have known that song if it weren't for Rock Band ...

I realize this is an ancient game, but some people were still posting questions about it, plus I am just finishing it up ...

After a few seasons of simming unsuccessfully, what I'd recommend for winning the Super Bowl is giving yourself all the teams. If you do it in season 1, you might have to cut someone from the Raiders to get under the cap, but after that you just sim all the way through the season to win.

If you are having trouble with the single-game achievements (350 passing, 200 rushing, 4 sacks), set the difficulty to Rookie; if necessary, increase the quarter length. Take a good team like the Colts and play a bad team like San Francisco. No, you don't have to do them all in one game, but you should be able to do it ... I took the Colts against the 49ers with 10-minute quarters and got about 400 yards passing in the first half. Even with a bad pass defense, the Colts will eventually sack Rattay 4 times.

Oh yes, you don't have to be the player getting the sack. I don't think I got any myself: you just have to have four or more sacks as a team.

lol, they're playing Welcome Home right now at the menu. I'd never have known that song if it weren't for Rock Band ...

I realize this is an ancient game, but some people were still posting questions about it, plus I am just finishing it up ...

After a few seasons of simming unsuccessfully, what I'd recommend for winning the Super Bowl is giving yourself all the teams. If you do it in season 1, you might have to cut someone from the Raiders to get under the cap, but after that you just sim all the way through the season to win.

If you are having trouble with the single-game achievements (350 passing, 200 rushing, 4 sacks), set the difficulty to Rookie; if necessary, increase the quarter length. Take a good team like the Colts and play a bad team like San Francisco. No, you don't have to do them all in one game, but you should be able to do it ... I took the Colts against the 49ers with 10-minute quarters and got about 400 yards passing in the first half. Even with a bad pass defense, the Colts will eventually sack Rattay 4 times.

Oh yes, you don't have to be the player getting the sack. I don't think I got any myself: you just have to have four or more sacks as a team.

just to add to his post you can go into "my madden" and change the sliders, also you can turn of the off side fouls so you can sneak over to their side and get an automatic sack every time they run a pass play....hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...