How Do I Report Modders?

Frozenghost001

Like I know the in-game report feature for cheating and boosting, but I have picture proof of 3 kids on one game who modded their games (they all had golden guns, 999k money, and 1 of them had auto-aim on.)

So how do I directly report them to someone, for example JD 2020, so that they can get banned? the CoD forums are down, so I was just wondering if you guys knew.

Thanks.

Edited by Frozenghost001

just view their gamertag and file compilent and pick which one of the solutions they give you and hope the fuckers vanish. sounds a little harsh well I've been playin with modders all day in codmw2. not that many in black ops.

well when the 14th prestige dude has auto-aim on (you can tell because he always gets headshots and his crosshairs lock onto you once your in his sight), i think reporting them is nessessary.

Or, move on and think, "It's just a game", neg rep them, and never have to play with them again.

I just never get the hard on people have for wanting to have modders raped and pillaged. Yea, it's against the "agreement" in the XBL contract, but, if you read that, so is swearing, so why not report everybody who swears? They're breaking the rules too.

It's simple, you join a game, realize people are modding/hacking, neg rep them, leave the game, and find another. Let all the modders/hackers play with each other.

There are more threads bitching about modders/hackers/glitchers than there really need to be.

Or, move on and think, "It's just a game", neg rep them, and never have to play with them again.

I just never get the hard on people have for wanting to have modders raped and pillaged. Yea, it's against the "agreement" in the XBL contract, but, if you read that, so is swearing, so why not report everybody who swears? They're breaking the rules too.

It's simple, you join a game, realize people are modding/hacking, neg rep them, leave the game, and find another. Let all the modders/hackers play with each other.

There are more threads bitching about modders/hackers/glitchers than there really need to be.

i didn't see any? if i did i would have posted it in there instead of making a new one...

No way, just file a complaint. Giving somebody a bad rep isn't enough punishment, (pun) because people who go out their way to mod/hack the game obviously take the game way too seriously, and the only way to really get under their skin is by filing a complaint and successfully getting them banned. Can you imagine when that 35-year-old man still living at his parent's house turns on his xbox and realizes he can't play for another week? He's gonna go on a screaming rampage until his parents come downstairs and tell him to shut the hell up, at which point he sits down and slowly begins to rethink his life. He then goes out, gets a job, finally gets his license, saves up money for a car, and eventually sells his xbox in hopes to turn around his life. OH SWEET JUSTICE!

At least this is how I picture it happening.

No way, just file a complaint. Giving somebody a bad rep isn't enough punishment, (pun) because people who go out their way to mod/hack the game obviously take the game way too seriously, and the only way to really get under their skin is by filing a complaint and successfully getting them banned. Can you imagine when that 35-year-old man still living at his parent's house turns on his xbox and realizes he can't play for another week? He's gonna go on a screaming rampage until his parents come downstairs and tell him to shut the hell up, at which point he sits down and slowly begins to rethink his life. He then goes out, gets a job, finally gets his license, saves up money for a car, and eventually sells his xbox in hopes to turn around his life. OH SWEET JUSTICE!

At least this is how I picture it happening.

I like the thoughts but the growing up part probably won't happen.

Video? I'd like to see the auto-aim for myself. Have it show his and your point of view.

Me too, I've had a lot of my friends make claims like this, but when I've gone to their recent games and watched the matches in theater its just a load of crap. They just got owned by a good sniper, there was no auto aim issues at all.

Not saying this is the OP's case, but whats the guy's name so I can search him out? What was the map/time etc?