Achievement Guide & Road Map

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG i just got it, new tip for everyone, create new world called worstseedever with no spaces, should be a sand pit right next to you, dig up sand at back to reveal chest with saddle :p

uh, that's EXTREMELY misleading....... it should be called bestseedever. :] so far it got me the pig achievement, plus that same chest gave me string so i was able to finally make a fishing pole and get the fish achievement. i found some sugarcane so now i'm going for the cake achievement, and if i can find some redstone i could get the dispenser achievement :D

About the "Leader of the Pack" achievement. I got that achievement by finding a single wolf, saving, giving him a bone (I only had one at the time), then exiting without saving and restarting until I successfully tamed him five times. I even hade the game freeze on me when exiting the 2nd time, and I still got it on the 5th.

Also, for Cow Tipper, it seems that killing the cow is enough, it didn't drop any leather and I still got the achi.

Also, I made the seed mentioned in the description in the video below ("IEEE tivaleas"), found the dungeon he shows during the 2nd part of the video, and got my saddle that way. It's quite easy to find even if you don't spawn there since he jumps up on his pillar and shows us the surroundings. I had a hard time finding a pig afterwards since the level is mostly made out of snowy biomes, but I found one after a while.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqgpjIoBqnY]PIG: Minecraft Exposed Dungeons + Seed for you to try! - YouTube[/ame]

On A Rail Achievement

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ0SYJKV0EI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ0SYJKV0EI[/ame]

Easy travel...

With: 3 Redstone, 34 Sticks, 18 Gold Bars and 186 Iron Bars you gotta make: 18 powered rails and 496 normal rails; and then build 1 powered rail to every 31 normal rails and place a redstone torch next to each of your powered rails.

Edited by Tuzky

With: 3 Redstone, 34 Sticks, 18 Gold Bars and 186 Iron Bars you gotta make: 18 powered rails and 496 normal rails; and then build 1 powered rail to every 31 normal rails and place a redstone torch next to each of your powered rails.

you used too much powered rail, 1 to every 37 blocks gets the job done with no loss in speed

People have said for "Leader of the Pack" you can save next to a wolf, tame it, reload, tame it and so on until the chieve pops. I'll try this next time I find a wolf to confirm. Also people have said to me it can be earned across several maps (2 wolves in one game 3 in another). Thanks for the Pig chieve tips.

People have said for "Leader of the Pack" you can save next to a wolf, tame it, reload, tame it and so on until the chieve pops. I'll try this next time I find a wolf to confirm. Also people have said to me it can be earned across several maps (2 wolves in one game 3 in another). Thanks for the Pig chieve tips.

I can confirm both of these.

• 4 weeks later...
What is the longest lasting fuel source in a furnace? I have used coal and a bucket of lava and I haven't really noticed much difference other than the lava disintegrating my bucket. Thanks for the help!

Coal = 8 uses per 1 coal, this is also the same as charcoal too just fyi.

Lava bucket = 100 uses per lava bucket.

Edited by Burnout x360a

lava lasts the longest but charcoal is the most efficient followed closely by coal

lava actually makes a pretty bad fuel due to you not being able to stop and start the furnace while using it, one bucket gives a hundred uses but they all have to be done at once where coal and charcoal are easy to get and you dont waste as much as you do lava

lava lasts the longest but charcoal is the most efficient followed closely by coal

lava actually makes a pretty bad fuel due to you not being able to stop and start the furnace while using it, one bucket gives a hundred uses but they all have to be done at once where coal and charcoal are easy to get and you dont waste as much as you do lava

Coal and charcoal are actually identical in smelting stats.

I agree about laval buckets though, it's not efficient because you need to manually add another 36 items to the furnace when the 64th has been smelted add to that the fact the buckets were consumed up until recently and it's just not worth the iron.

Once they make it so buckets are not consumed in the furnace it'll be more useful because all you need is a nether portal and you've got easy access to the fuel.