Achievement Guide and Road Map

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just FYI, most of your lists for 'Character group X' achievements are missing some. I just did "Gents, take a walk", and this is the full list of characters that walk along the ocean floor.

- Bootstrap Bill Turner

- Syrena

- Koehler

- Twigg

- Mallot

- Scratch

- Bo'sun

- Clubba

- Grapple

- Jacoby

- Jack Sparrow (Cursed)

- Maccus

- Clanker

- Jimmy Legs

- Koleniko

- Wyvern

- Angler

- Hadras

- Crash

- Penrod

- Davy Jones

- Quartermaster

- Gunner

Confirming this list: You need Quartermaster, Gunner and Syrena. Also note, not sure if it was mentioned, but it needs to be done in one go. I tried just doing the three I missed after I had shut off the game but didn't work. Needs to be all at once.

Don't gunner and quartermaster belong to the black pearl crew?Those are included in the achievement description( though I have to admit I still have to add those)?And as I remember it Syrena only swims underwater, but doesn't walk.Or does that still count for this?

I'll definetely add that you have to do it in one go, I didn't know that, I went for it after unlocking all characters.

Don't gunner and quartermaster belong to the black pearl crew?Those are included in the achievement description( though I have to admit I still have to add those)?And as I remember it Syrena only swims underwater, but doesn't walk.Or does that still count for this?

I'll definetely add that you have to do it in one go, I didn't know that, I went for it after unlocking all characters.

Gunner and Quartermaster are part of the Queen Anne's Revenge crew (Blackbeard's ship). Syrena swims underwater but if hold B to do her singing, she walks. Admittedly not sure if she's needed - I did the Black Pearl and Flying Dutchman (and Cursed Jack) crew first and when it didn't work, I went through Syrena, Gunner, and Quartermaster (in that order) and it popped. So it could just be Gunner and Quartermaster.

Edited by Tridenter

yeah I got something wrong there, it's now in the guide that way (Syrena, Gunner and Quartermaster for "Gents, take a walk!" and Gunner and Quartermaster added to the Queen Anne's Revenge Crew)

So, pretty much the entire crews of the cursed Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman, along with Jack Sparrow (Cursed), Syrena and two members of the Queen Anne are needed for this achievement. What about Barbosa? Is he needed? He's the only character that's listed for the Black Pearl achievement that's not listed as required for this achievement, according to RadiantViper.

Is Penrod still needed as RadiantViper said?

According to the Pirates wiki, he's a member of the Flying Dutchman, but he's not listed as needed in the achievement "Do You Fear Death?". Also, Wyvern and Angler are two separate characters, but the achievement guide would make it appear that it is one character.

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Penrod

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Wyvern

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Angler

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

I am 100% positive that Syrena counts, because luckily enough I actually got the achievement after selecting her.

So, pretty much the entire crews of the cursed Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchman, along with Jack Sparrow (Cursed), Syrena and two members of the Queen Anne are needed for this achievement. What about Barbosa? Is he needed? He's the only character that's listed for the Black Pearl achievement that's not listed as required for this achievement, according to RadiantViper.

Is Penrod still needed as RadiantViper said?

According to the Pirates wiki, he's a member of the Flying Dutchman, but he's not listed as needed in the achievement "Do You Fear Death?". Also, Wyvern and Angler are two separate characters, but the achievement guide would make it appear that it is one character.

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Penrod

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Wyvern

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Angler

I'm pretty sure Barbossa just swims normally, no?

I guess it's unclear if Penrod is needed, but he does walk under water, so that's why I included him on my list.

Right, with Barbossa(the fact that there's no cursed version of him makes it all the more confusing) now on the list for the Black Pearl I think it's better if I put all under-water walking characters under that achievement.

The name Penrod doesn't mean anything to me at the moment but if he's one of the Davy Jones' fish-men then he does of course belong to the flying dutchman's crew and is needed for the walk underwater achievement.

The problem with the specific character achievements is that I just went and unlocked them at once after completing the story and didn't pay attention to each individual achievement.

And in the end you'll have to unlock them all anyway but nevertheles I'll make sure it's all correct.

There was also the slight mistake that I didn't hit enter in between placing Angler and Wyvern, it's all fixed now.

Edited by BullZeye

I would actually suggest playing in co-op for "Aye-aye, captain!". Let the other player go first and collect all studs. This will enable you to get two achievements at once: "Aye-aye, captain!" and "The worst pirate I've ever seen"

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1714/5-rxAqE=.jpgDid everybody see that? 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

High dive into the Maelstrom.

Can be done in either Story mode or Freeplay during the boss battle with Davy Jones at the end of film 3, chapter 5.Once Jones is down to his last heart you can climb to the highest point of the ship and before finishing him off walk away from the screen(there's a purple stud there) and jump off into the maelstrom.Be sure to have safe fall turned off.

I just got this achievement with Fall Rescue on, so it doesn't matter.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1714/5-wL4bE=.jpgWhat do you want most? 25http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

In any level use only the compass to find all it's secrets in one go, alone.

*Note*: Has to be done solo.

Easiest to do in Port Royal : film 1, chapter 1.

Start in the prison, looking for the item(not sure what it is, a chicken leg?) on the 6 o'clock position.Then continue to the first beach to find the planks, a pole(build it to reach a very elusive minikit) and the conch.Then move on to the hidden area that opens up after destroying the silver barricade in the big square next to the docks and look for the sausage, the golden sword and the fish in this backyard.Lastly head to the second beach and use the cursed version of Jack to find the small crab underwater(ride it for "Sea turtles, mate")

Thanks to neocasanova and Cinderkin for figuring this one out.

Just got this yesterday and it was actually in Co-Op, so I don't think it HAS to be done solo, you just have to be the one to find everything. I don't know if it matters, but I got it on the level where Jack and Elizabeth are marooned (can't remember the name), but I was definitely in Co-Op.

I just got What do you want most? in the hub after opening up both gates from the first area. Go over to the beach across the water from the movie boards and you can get 5 compass items; there's one in the area with the minifigs and two in the other area.

does anyone know who the very last character is at the very far right past the custom characters it just says locked on it and i have all the achievements and completed the bonus stage as well.

I have the strange feeling it's Jacks dad and probably only unlockable with a 6-letter cheat. Thing is whoever he is, he isn't needed for any achievements. Just saying because I have 1000gs in the game and didn't use any 6-letter cheats.

I have the strange feeling it's Jacks dad and probably only unlockable with a 6-letter cheat. Thing is whoever he is, he isn't needed for any achievements. Just saying because I have 1000gs in the game and didn't use any 6-letter cheats.

It's not his dad, it's another Jack Sparrow who dances to the Yo-Ho-Ho song when he's not moving (as does everyone else close by).

The code is VDJSPW and he doesn't count in the completion percentage.

Anyone have any suggestions for the rotten eggs achievement? I have completed all chapters and movies, have all hats (with extra toggle turned on), and the all character achievement.

I went into each chapter under Free Play, shuffled through the characters until I got back around to the original character, and would then quit and save back to the port. On some of the chapters it didn't allow me to save, only exit to port without saving.

Any suggestions on how you all accomplished this one?