Apple's Delicious Achievement Guide

Apple

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/563/UPheqsw=.jpgTop of the Charts 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Complete a band career (any difficulty)

Start up Career on Band and play through every free gig available (gigs you do not have to purchase in order to play). You can choose any difficulty from Beginner to Expert.

-If you have a Mic and a second account, you can play as Guitar, Bass, or Drums and set your Vocals to Beginner. Then place the mic in front of something that makes enough noise for the mic to pick up the sound constantly (any Speakers, Fan, etc..), while you play on another instrument.

Does this have to be 4 player band or does it count if only have 2 players?

• 2 weeks later...
for one man band, do I need to play each instrument in single player? I went round a friends house and signed my profile on his drums so that I got Stix, although I was also expecting to get the achievement for playing all instuments at least once.

Did you take your save file from your house that showed you played Guitar, Bass, and Vocals already? If not, how would the game know you'd played more than drums? They don't store that information in your profile, but your save file.

I take it you don't have drums to play at your house or a memory card to take your save file over to his. Worst case, take your hard drive next time and plug it into his console for the one drums song.

heyy im wondering if there is an achievement for playing as sting....sorry if it says there is somewhere else but my computers going reallllyyyy slow and i didnt wanna try look for it cos it would take for ever...i already played as sting but i didnt get any ancievement so yeah im wondering if theres 1 or not

thx

heyy im wondering if there is an achievement for playing as sting....sorry if it says there is somewhere else but my computers going reallllyyyy slow and i didnt wanna try look for it cos it would take for ever...i already played as sting but i didnt get any ancievement so yeah im wondering if theres 1 or not

thx

Did you consider looking at that game's achievement page or even the first page of this thread?

If you want to get all the achievements that require you to play as a character like:motorcity madman 10g-play a song as ted nugent, all you need to do is unlock the character for purchase but dont purchase the character just go online go on preferences then change character and they should be there even if you've not purchased them then finish a match online as them.

And for jack of all trades you only need to finish the free gigs

• 3 weeks later...

Never thought I'd have to ask for help.

I do need some help though. I have a question about unlocking the Skeleton.

It says to beat Vocals career, which I just did (with my trusty fan and That 70s Show marathon) and he didn't unlock.

Do I have to beat EVERY free setlist? I only beat enough to unlock the final level, which I beat, not unlocking the Skeleton.

Played with Billy Corrigan of the Smashing Pumpkins and still don't see where he is to unlock. Can someone help :( Either msg on here or send a message to D0ctorNick on xbl that would be appreciated if you could explain. Oh and it's probably just because I'm an idiot :)

dunno if said already CBF reading everythin i hit 1million today in quickplay and didnt unlock the bling bling then i played 1!! song in career it unlocked to make sure to add that to use guide u must play a song in career after 1 million if u didnt unlock ( just incase u do what i did and break everything since u didnt get it lol )

I'm pretty new to Guitar Hero and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice and tips on how to eventually be able to play the songs on Expert on Guitar or Bass.

And yes I know practise. ;) Like for example I need tips on how to hit the orange fret button on Hard/Expert??

For Axe Museum, i've completed the game on Hard and got mostly 3-4 stars per song.

if i go into career and then choose medium i get 5 stars on the songs but it still shows my 3 star score for doing it on hard....

so my question is, how do you 5 star all the songs on any difficulty if you can't do it on a lesser difficulty once started/completed ?

Edited by scuppy182

• 2 months later...
For Axe Museum, i've completed the game on Hard and got mostly 3-4 stars per song.

if i go into career and then choose medium i get 5 stars on the songs but it still shows my 3 star score for doing it on hard....

so my question is, how do you 5 star all the songs on any difficulty if you can't do it on a lesser difficulty once started/completed ?

The game will only recognize your hardest difficulty star rating, but your Medium 5 stars will count towards the achievement. Unfortunately you will have to just keep track yourself.

• 1 month later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/563/-gW8AQ==.jpgJack of All Trades 150http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Complete all instrument careers - any difficulty (Band or Solo)

You will need to start up four separate Careers as four separate instruments (Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drums). Play through all free gigs (gigs that you do not need to purchase in order to play) in all Careers. The difficulty chosen doesn't matter, you can choose from Beginner to Expert for all Careers.

-When you play Vocals set the difficulty to beginner, then place the mic in front of something that makes enough noise for the mic to pick up the sound (any Speakers, Fan, etc..) and let it sit through the songs.

I've already done career with guitar, bass and vocals - started a band career with drums and vocals now. Will the drum part count for this achievement as well? (the drums are signed in with the "main" account)

• 2 weeks later...