The Unachievable Achievement thread

L0Straniero91

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first... there's a 'season showdown' mode in NCAA Football 10 that connects to the servers to keep track of stats. i'm not sure if a connection is required for the achievements, but there MIGHT be another 165GS that you can't get now with the servers gone. someone might want to check this, if anyone still cares.

second... i don't think we'll need to add FIFA 10 to the list, even when the servers close in a couple days. there's a really big glitch in the game that, in theory, can unlock every single achievement in the game -- although it's random and time-consuming. triggering the glitch is a HUGE pain, but it does not require a connection to the EA servers, or even to XBL.

So its Official OUTRUN Online Arcade is delisting sometime in December 2011.

http://www.trueachievements.com/n6617/psa-outrun-online-arcade-delisting-this-month.htm

For those who bought it couple weeks back when it was on sale for 400 MS pts like myself no need to worry, but those that didn't will have to dish out 800 MS pts to buy it, unless of course SEGA has another quick sale before the delisting.

Not one of the unachieveables, but the secret "The Destroyer" achievement must be at least somewhat glitched. I have played and won over 150 Arcade Mode levels and no achievement. I had heard before it's glitched to some extent, and this must be some proof of that.

The Auction House in Forza 2 has been unavailable for what looks like the last 2 weeks. No one is sure if this is temporary or permenant. For now, that makes the Car Broker achievement (buy or sell 10 cars in the auction house) is currently unachievable. That makes the max in Forza 2 980g/1000g.

Again, it is not clear if this is a permenant shutdown or a temporary glitch.

Bad choice for Turn 10 doing that. Thank god I did that one.

Forza 3 had the same problem. It was down for a few days and is now back. It is possible that they broke something during routine mainenance

Major League Baseball 2k9

I tried playing online with a friend to get the Team 2K & I COULD HAVE BEEN A CONTENDER achievements and it wouldn't let us connect in any game modes. Servers might be closed on this one. If some other ppl could try and see would be great.

I had the same problem at one point. Both of you need to have the same version of the update in order to get matched up, and since the online service was shut down about 18 months ago, no new updates are being released. You and your partner will probably need to delete your roster update (it is stored in the game folder) and both play with the default roster on disc. If that doesn't work, I am not sure what the problem would be.

I had the same problem at one point. Both of you need to have the same version of the update in order to get matched up, and since the online service was shut down about 18 months ago, no new updates are being released. You and your partner will probably need to delete your roster update (it is stored in the game folder) and both play with the default roster on disc. If that doesn't work, I am not sure what the problem would be.

Thanks I will try that with my friend and see what happens.

Also I see 2 WP7 games not on the list for either Unachievable or Glitched achievements

Deer Hunter 3D for ALL YEAR ROUND achievement

Enigmo for MAD SCIENTIST achievement

No 1 has seemed to unlock these and are having issues when meeting the criteria.

Before I add the WP ones to the list I wanna know something about the game Nail'd.

Is is true that the DLC achievements still don't unlock for anyone? Because I read somewhere they actually added them on Xbox Live but people still fail to unlock them.

On the PS3 version seems that 3 of the 10 DLC trophies are UNOBTAINABLE but the others just unlocks fine (scroll down to see them).

So my question is: are those achievements still broken or what?

Edited by L0Straniero91

Chessmaster Live seems to be gone from Xbox Live Marketplace, probably will need to be added to the Delisted games section.

Seems like I only post bad news lately but you may remove TOTEM BALL from the delisted games section as I just Downloaded it for free! Get it now folks before MS catches on, and removes it again.

Chessmaster Live seems to be gone from Xbox Live Marketplace, probably will need to be added to the Delisted games section.

Seems like I only post bad news lately but you may remove TOTEM BALL from the delisted games section as I just Downloaded it for free! Get it now folks before MS catches on, and removes it again.

I go and download Totem Ball, and check the guide to see how it is. I need to get Vision camera now. Blah!

I believe the "The Fowl Player" achievement in Fable 2 is unachievable at this point in time. The only way to get the achievement in the past was by playing the flash game on fable2.com. Doing so would result in the chicken suit appearing in a chest in the Guild Cave within Fable 2 itself. That method no longer works. It doesn't work for me, and I have read posts from many people on various sites confirming that it doesn't work. There is another page on lionhead's site where you click a button to receive the items in a chest in the guild cave - that method also does not work, thus making the achievement unachievable. It is also now impossible to fully complete Fable 2 if you haven't already done so; the highest achievable gamerscore for that game is now 1340 out of 1350.

Concerning the "Fowl Player" achievement in Fable 2, the achievement is worded so that either you have to dress as the chicken, or be in someone's game that is dressed as such. Therefore an individual going for this achievement would have 2 options to get it: 1) Have someone that has the chicken suit gift it to you so you can unlock achievement. 2) Join someones game that has the chicken suit and watch them kick chickens. Either way, the achievement is still obtainable.

Before I add the WP ones to the list I wanna know something about the game Nail'd.

Is is true that the DLC achievements still don't unlock for anyone? Because I read somewhere they actually added them on Xbox Live but people still fail to unlock them.

On the PS3 version seems that 3 of the 10 DLC trophies are UNOBTAINABLE but the others just unlocks fine (scroll down to see them).

So my question is: are those achievements still broken or what?

This is all I could find on the game's forum's.

"Just a heads up - it appears that even though the DLC achievements are up on xbox.com, they're STILL not unlocking (even after recovering your gamertag). According to the in-game achievement list, I've unlocked 3 of the DLC achievements in the past couple of days, but nothing's actually unlocked on my profile - same for a buddy of mine, too. Ridiculous." This was posted in June but really that's the most recent thing I could find. There's also mention in the guide that Heart of a Champion achievement can become unachievable if you rank to high. Not sure if that was fixed or not.