Worth the buy?

Rawckz

This game any fun? It's like 54p in the shops...

You need an xbox live vision camera to play so unless you have one or get one you may as well avoid this game, but if you do have one 54p is pretty bloody cheap so I would personally buy it regardless.

I recently bought a copy of the game that was bundled with an xbox live vision camera and a 48 hour gold card on ebay for about $15 AUD inc. postage, so my advice would be to look there if you wanted it.

The way I see it the xbox live vision camera will come in handy, as some old games require it for specific achievements.

As for the enjoyment level of this game, I honestly could not tell you as I have not played it past the intro but it looks like it could be a fun little novelty to play with friends or family.

Edited by BluWolve

No, NO, Oh My God NO!!

Stay as far from this steaming pile of aggrevation as you can! I don't even know what the worst part was..

The repeated mini games which usually randomly chooses to make you play the same lame game up to 3 times in one movie.

The awful actors on screen who are only doing what I can call, "bad interpretation of the moves they want you to make."

Or, That obnoxious host character who's awful "Jewish agent" accent is enough to make you long for the days of the holocaust..

Point is, don't do this..its just awful.