Naruto Shippuden - Anime and Manga

UK Dennis

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And did Madara just casually sit this one out or what? He looks bored as hell. He doesn't even give a shit that a god is about to be reborn and destroy the world.

Bored? The guy look like he went over to the ramen spot, had lunch, took a nap, and came back.

Naruto/Kakashi multidimensional ass whoopin was funny but dope. The End. I thought the chapter name meant the conclusion was near, but that looks farther from the case. Especially since Madara went to go make fun of Aizen still locked in his chair for a bit before coming back to the fight.

Bored? The guy look like he went over to the ramen spot, had lunch, took a nap, and came back.

Naruto/Kakashi multidimensional ass whoopin was funny but dope. The End. I thought the chapter name meant the conclusion was near, but that looks farther from the case. Especially since Madara went to go make fun of Aizen still locked in his chair for a bit before coming back to the fight.

That begs the question, is Madara the student of Aizen or Ramen guy? OR did Madara TEACH Aizen the art of trolling and was just checking up on his student?

Food for thought man.......

And did Madara just casually sit this one out or what? He looks bored as hell. He doesn't even give a shit that a god is about to be reborn and destroy the world.

Best part of the chapter. :p

Can't wait for next week. Glad I'll be on a trip and won't return until Tuesday since the days go a lot faster when you're having fun. :D

Man, Juubi is one ugly MOFO! And I thought I'd seen it somewhere before. Superchunky. :p

http://www.mangapanda.com/94-7114-5/bleach/chapter-364.html

I can't believe the Sage was the Jinchuurik of that monster, though. Must have been crazy strong to contain something with such unmeasurable power as that.

Methinks Sasuke and Oro arrive on the battlefield soon, bringing with them the mystery scroll that might be the key to dealing with this thing.

I wonder if Kishi will shift away from this battle and over to where Sasuke and Orochimaru are headed?

I'm still trying to work out how everything will lead to Naruto vs. Sasuke, with so many characters at the center stage now. There's a lot shit happening.

And I still think "they" could be the two sons.

Yeah, worst of all Hinata's in a position to be killed. That'd be my worst possible ending, cuz fuck Sakura, NaruHina ftw.

As for Saskue's arrival, Im expecting it to be sudden, I doubt we'll see him and Oro's adventures till after they show up.

Also, Karin's supposed to do something too right? they made a point to show her breaking out of jail. Maybe she'll get face stomped again.

Ino and Shikamaru just lost their fathers. It might not be a major death in the sense but it's the first serious one in a long time. We're talking about two members of the original Ino–Shika–Cho.

So did Skikaku manage to relay the message to everyone on the battlefield then? I couldn't tell if it was cut off or not due to the attack. But judging from Shikamaru's expression at the end there it looks as if they received the final message, although we didn't get to hear it ourselves.

And holy shit at Juubi's power. Someone else spotted this. See the five circular lakes highlighted? Well they're the blast crates that were formed when Naruto knocked away the five Bijuudama blasts earlier. Those Bijuudamas were spirit bomb size...and yet...

[spoiler=Ten Tails nuke]

http://i.imgur.com/ujPL7.png

Seriously. That is some fucked up power. Juubi's is freaking ridiculous. If this thing loses control and goes on a rampage, not even Madara and Obito can stop that. Madara is the second Rikudou Sennin, but we're talking about a monster that is progenitor of everything that exists in this world.

Speaking of tailed beasts and all, Storm 3 has all nine Jinchuriki and all nine Tailed Beasts as playable characters. Yep. All of them. You can see Son Goku fighting Isobu (turtle beast) bellow.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/naruto-storm-3-jinchuriki-tailed-beasts-confirmed/

[spoiler=Storm 3 Jinchuriki Beasts Confirmed]

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/598/Naruto-Storm-3-Scan-18-Partial.jpg

Was not expecting that at all, although it doesn't confirm if the developers are going ahead of the anime and focusing on manga content only in the game because we don't even know if the scan is from the story mode or not because the tailed have been briefly shown in the anime before. At least I think they were.

I don't see why they can't take the game's story ahead of the anime and go up to, say, the Obito part. Although being fair you can't expect them to squash in everything. And is the anime still on the fillers? Have they gotten up to Naruto vs. Itachi and Nagato yet?

Edited by Takamura Bear

Speaking of tailed beasts and all, Storm 3 has all nine Jinchuriki and all nine Tailed Beasts as playable characters. Yep. All of them. You can see Son Goku fighting Isobu (turtle beast) bellow.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/naruto-storm-3-jinchuriki-tailed-beasts-confirmed/

[spoiler=Storm 3 Jinchuriki Beasts Confirmed]

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/598/Naruto-Storm-3-Scan-18-Partial.jpg

Was not expecting that at all, although it doesn't confirm if the developers are going ahead of the anime and focusing on manga content only in the game because we don't even know if the scan is from the story mode or not because the tailed have been briefly shown in the anime before. At least I think they were.

I don't see why they can't take the game's story ahead of the anime and go up to, say, the Obito part. Although being fair you can't expect them to squash in everything. And is the anime still on the fillers? Have they gotten up to Naruto vs. Itachi and Nagato yet?

Anime is still on fillers. This fillers is about Kabuto and Chikara Power, which soon should be over. Naruto vs. Itachi and Nagato NOT yet.

I'm still waiting for filler finish get back seven swordsmen.

Anime is still on fillers. This fillers is about Kabuto and Chikara Power, which soon should be over. Naruto vs. Itachi and Nagato NOT yet.

I'm still waiting for filler finish get back seven swordsmen.

The filler is do damn amazing. One of my favs. Great animation, some brief fights (Lee/Guy released gates VS kyuubi FTW!!!) and Hidan and Deidara arguing like a married couple.

"You can't even leave your stupid circle with your technique!"- Deidara

OOOOO BURN

Edited by MADasaHatter

Did Obito just lay down some smack talk on Madara? Boy, you are in for one rude awakening soon. 0.0

And I feel that Kishimoto is just killing off characters now just for the sake of killing off characters. It feels kind of forced since Neji hasn't had much panel time at all in this war. The saddest part is Neji's potential in part 2 was wasted by Kishi's Uchiha wanking.

Hinata dying would have been much more powerful, given her importance and relationship with the main character.