• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I need all of the online achievements but the co-op ones. if anyone wants to boost just add me on XBL Gamertag GW2. just be sure to message me that you want to boost Ace Combat because I won't just accept random friend requests.

• 1 month later...

I will be hosting sessions for Siege Battle wins all day this Saturday (the 16th) from 6 AM to 11 PM (GMT -5). If anyone wants to join for Siege Battle wins, you can show up ANY point during this time-frame and still join. If you want to invite friends they can join as long as they aren't disruptive and follow along to increase the speed of the matches so that everyone gets faster wins.

Simply send me a message on LIVE when you want to be invited. Anyone can join until we fill the room.

Edited by Ezhno

• 1 month later...

New all day Ace Combat 6 session. Siege Battles, all of them. This Sunday (24th). 9 AM to 11 PM GMT -4. We will accommodate as many players as we can until the room is full, if enough show up then we will make additional rooms to include as many players as possible.

As usual, you may join or leave at any time. Message me on LIVE for an invite.

New all day Ace Combat 6 session. Siege Battles, all of them. This Sunday (24th). 9 AM to 11 PM GMT -4. We will accommodate as many players as we can until the room is full, if enough show up then we will make additional rooms to include as many players as possible.

I can probably come in at 1:00 as I have church in the morning.

If somebody wants to play with me during the day, anytime before 5 (work), I'd like to just putz around and get a feel for the game before I dive into it. If you do message me, make sure to mention something about Ace Combat or here. I kind of screen my invites. lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...