why is it such a bad game?

cameronmafia

i am just gettin ticked off cuz stupid wolverine sucks on superhero. iceman u just beam people, nightcrawler is hella fun, u just teleport and kick ass, but wolvrine has the shittest moves, especially when people r shootin at u. does neone have any tips on how to kill a person quickly with wolverine. ( i mean like a combo)

Guest CC99999

It sucks because when they designed it and playtested it they said, "that'll keep the little bastards busy."

One of the least fun games EVA

• 3 weeks later...

The thread title is WHY is this game bad, but everyone has not seemed to answer. This is why:

The game was time to release in syc with X-Men 3 in a huge marketing scam. By calling it X-Men:The OFFICIAL Game, some presumed it to be the OFFICIAL game of the MOVIE. Wrong. It is a cheesey prelude to the movie and sucked people in to make them think they are experiencing what will happen to the movie.

Another thing; when cinematic scenes are reduced to pictures with sound bytes played to them in the 21st century something is wrong. W-R-O-N-G. WRONG.

The thread title is WHY is this game bad, but everyone has not seemed to answer. This is why:

The game was time to release in syc with X-Men 3 in a huge marketing scam. By calling it X-Men:The OFFICIAL Game, some presumed it to be the OFFICIAL game of the MOVIE. Wrong. It is a cheesey prelude to the movie and sucked people in to make them think they are experiencing what will happen to the movie.

Another thing; when cinematic scenes are reduced to pictures with sound bytes played to them in the 21st century something is wrong. W-R-O-N-G. WRONG.

Couldn't agree more the "cinematics" were drop dead horrible. On second thought the game was drop dead horrible...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
cheap moves, cheap graphics and cheap enemies

only one advice:

get the 1000 points and destroy that disc :Bounce:

As you are new I would like to point out a few things to help keep you from getting on anyones badside.

There is a forum with a FAQ in it. PLease review that forum. It has a lot of advice. ;)

One thing that will get people mad is bringing up old threads that have not had any posts for over 2 months. If you do bring up an old post PLEASE make sure you are adding something of value to it. Members and Mods of the site tend to get annoyed when this happens and I would hate to see a new member (or in your case someone that has few posts) get an infraction for this when you may not have known. :D

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

This game bites big time, controls stink, fighting stinks, this game just stinks period. I rather go find all the orbs again in Crackdown or better yet I'm going to find the kittens in Superman. At least it will be more fun than this trade in game, I hope I can get 5.00 for it...

This game bites big time, controls stink, fighting stinks, this game just stinks period. I rather go find all the orbs again in Crackdown or better yet I'm going to find the kittens in Superman. At least it will be more fun than this trade in game, I hope I can get 5.00 for it...

I have found that most movie games do suck, except cars and open season, I actually enjoyed those whoring points. I think they also did an article about it a month or so ago is the xbox magazine. I think I'll take x-men over superman though.

• 2 months later...

Butters hit the nail on the head. As I was watching the first 'cut' scene my jaw dropped as they were just pictures. I've only gotten through the Wolverine tutorial and I already want to put a bullet through my heart with the disc between the gun and my chest.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...