They gotta make Frenzy Mode easier!

packers4life12

I want to buy this, but after trying the trial it will never happen unless they update Frenzy Mode to make it not impossible like they did with Tentacles. I can't gold star past level 3. I can't image 10-40!! So to Mini Clip quick bit of advice update that mode and you'd have alot more sales.

Wow dude that's insane that you've gotten that far! Good luck!! @nekroballe dude its funny the other day when this came out I told my girl that difficulty of this game would definitely drive me away if it was priced at 2.99, but were they get me is putting it a .99. At that price ur crazy not to buy those games if ur any kinda achievement lover, but honestly I've got a huge backlog of WP games to play so ill sit back and wait to see if they'll put an update out 4 it.

Finally beat it. 200/200! :woop:

37 is easily the hardest level. After that it gives you another colour and it tones down again. 31 and 36 were also kinda tough.

The thing to note is that on those hard ones it seems impossible NOT to get gold. As long as you pass them you will get it. 37 took me just over 6minutes on my successful run. Took hours and hours a trying and swearing though, lol.