Idle In Multiplayer To Gain XP

KH308

What game mode are you searching in that nobody plays? If you're looking to find a game with actual players, play Team Deathmatch as it is the most played gametype and you're guaranteed to find a match. If you're looking to gain experience, then try another method. You'll most likely receive bad feedback from those unfortunate players that happen to join your game and you can get banned for idling boosting in public. Idling in private matches, however, is not a bannable offense.

Besides, it's relatively easy to rank up in this game nowadays because they forgot to remove the double (or even triple) experience modifier. I remember playing a few days ago and getting around 20,000 experience points per match.

Thanks. So I can boost in private matches but not public? But does private matches help me in getting onyx medals? I also thought of just leaving it as idle so that it increases my stats for certain medals. Is this a good idea?

When you say 20k per match are you referring to KOTH or some other game mode?

There is 4x XP now but I'm getting 10 to 20K per match. Is that good?

Edited by KH308

Thanks. So I can boost in private matches but not public? But does private matches help me in getting onyx medals? I also thought of just leaving it as idle so that it increases my stats for certain medals. Is this a good idea?

When you say 20k per match are you referring to KOTH or some other game mode?

There is 4x XP now but I'm getting 10 to 20K per match. Is that good?

Private matches count towards onyx.

Never boost in public, it ruins the game for anyone that joins the match and afterwards becomes hard to find a separate game.

Plus it's a bannable offence, whenever me and my friend encounter people doing it in pub he records it and submits it to gears moderators who will potentially ban the offender from multi.

Plus its so easy to level up now, they're just throwing xp at any old player. Don't have to be particularly good to get your wings.