Gem DLC rip off

tjevo9

Okay so I was customizing King and decided to buy a Gem pack. After paying for it. I went to edit Ken and equip the same set of Gems I bought on him, however it decided to ask me to shell out another 80MSP for them, when I had already just bought them.

Has my game glitched? Or do you have to pay 80 MSP for every Gem pack for every character separately?

Okay so I was customizing King and decided to buy a Gem pack. After paying for it. I went to edit Ken and equip the same set of Gems I bought on him, however it decided to ask me to shell out another 80MSP for them, when I had already just bought them.

Has my game glitched? Or do you have to pay 80 MSP for every Gem pack for every character separately?

What's the name of the DLC you bought? If it's something like "TK Boost Gem Pack 9", it only works for Tekken Characters and Ken isn't one of them.

Damn, this DLC bullshit is going way to far -.-'

http://marketplace.xbox.com/nl-NL/Product/STREET-FIGHTER-X-TEKKEN/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024343080f?DownloadType=GameAddon#LiveZone

Look at this shit, 93 DLC's removed from the game and sold separately. Is that a new record?

I only use the Gem's for Arcade really. Not really an online person, they people online are to hard to beat for some weird reason. (Never had this much trouble with SF IV and SSF IV) :confused:

The pack I bought, I think was called TK Boost Gem Pack 9. So you were right M1 Punk.

This damn game, it say I haven't purchased that Gem pack. Although I know it is that one. Normally DLC you have has a tick next to it in the Marketplace store. However this doesn't so I have to fork out another 80MSP if I want to of the same Boost Gem. :mad:

• 5 months later...