Why there is no a mode just for fenix maps?

solid snape

im sure if epic were to answer this, they would tell you they didnt want fragment the players any more than they already do.

I understand that (I thought as much when the DLC dropped). But, why add "Stay Frosty" then? That should just be a flavor of the week like BOOM Snipes, alongside a playlist dedicated to whatever new DLC has been released.

I'm tired of getting Anvil 5 times (across Versus AND Beast Mode) whilst seeing none of the other new maps outside of private matches.

Damn COD and all the others for stealing this game's thunder (though maybe the number of players online only seem unusual because I've never been able to see a tally in previous GOW games).

You can hardly blame games like Battlefield 3, Skyrim and this year's COD for stealing this games thunder as they are all hugely popular and the first 2 in particular are great games.

It would be interesting to see actual number playing this compared to Gears 2. Looking at my friends list it seems far fewer are playing Gears 3 generally.

I think Epic are partly to blame because basically the online modes, with the exception of Beast and a slightly revamped Hoard are the same as before. Seriously 2 killed Gears 2 for making the game one long boring grind and this is no different.

In a desperate attempt to keep people playing the game we get Seriously 3. For many achievement completionists, Seriously 3 is a non starter due to time required. Others like myself keep grinding away at it but I have to say I had a very enjoyable 2 month break playing Battlefield 3 before returning to this for the new achievements the other week.

If it wasn't for Seriously 3 I would have moved on long ago.

this sounds like the same old same old nothing ever changes

i just dont know where they r comin from when

A - they charge me 400/800 msp for some maps and achievements then

B - they dont let me play any of the maps 95% of the the games i play

unless i play on my own thats just soooo great well done Epic failures:uzi:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...