Achievement Trading & Co-op Thread

Clueless

Looking for some help with Hyperious. I'm trying to solo him with Zer0 and it's really pissing me off. I can get him down to 1/3 health no problem using the Sand Hawk, Zer0's b0re ability and running back and forth between the pipe that blocks his double nuke attack and the other side of the map, but once he starts jumping around I have no way to defend against his double nuke attack and die EVERY time. It's really pissing me off.

I don't like asking for help or glitching/duping and whatnot, but if anyone with the Babymaker/Tediore Relic can help me out by either duping or killing this guy I'd appreciate it.

I've also got a strategy to take him on with two players, I just need a level 50 Axton or Maya. Basically I'd hide behind the pipe and take out 3 of his minions as usual, then attack him. Once he gets to 1/3 health and jumps around like a maniacal dipshit I could use either Axton for his turret's shield to protect from the nukes or Maya's long-distance healing/revive. Open to any other strategies as well if you have one and want to try, I should be on most of the day until I pass out drunk :p

GT: PsYKLOnIk.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have left to do is the Gunzerker achievement but I'm too lazy to play through again from the beginning, but I also don't want to stop playing so I'm available if anyone needs help with Terra Hyperius or Gee. PM me or message me on XBL, GT: PsYKLoNiK

I've now soloed both Hyperius and Gee as Zer0 with only above average equipment, I've posted how I did it in some threads in the DLC section but I'm more than happy to offer advice and whatnot if anyone wants help. I'm happy to help with the DLC raid bosses, but I think my strategies would only work solo so I may have to go in by myself.

I'm also more than happy to trade or give away some equipment I'm not using or some cash, I don't dupe so don't bother asking.

EDIT: I beat Gee a few hours ago so I can't do him again today.

EDIT EDIT: My dog chewed through my microphone while I was at work last night, so I don't have a mic. Sorry.

Edited by PsYKLoNiK

For some reason the enemies in Tundra Express are level 50 plus. I haven't beat play through 2 yet with my mechro. But she was powered leveled.

Either way I will allow people to join her for the Flesh stick method. Just help me 50 my others.

Just need 1 level for my Siren.

10 for my Assassin.

40 for my Gunzerker.

and 50 for my Commando.

I expect nothing else in return so message me if you need help. But if I am busy there will be a delay in my response.

Also if my Death Trap is out I might be afk. But someone can still accept because DT will still kill him for us. And as long as he kills he should be able to keep going. Each kill he gets gives him more spawned time.

Also need help with Gee and Hyperious with my Mechro.

GT - Loschen Sie

Edited by K one

Currently a level 46 Assassin, looking to get him to 50 through Flesh Stick because honestly he's my least favorite character and I'm tired of playing as him haha. I can dupe everything in his backpack, all lvl 50 legendary weapons & grenade mods and a few E-Tech as well. Hit me up on Live GT: B1ack xDynamite

Hey guys, looking for some general help. I've had the game for a bit, but haven't played much in the last couple of weeks, so help in a few areas would be appreciated.

I only have a level 36 assassin, so power leveling him a few levels or helping me start my other characters would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also currently trying to beat the Ore Chasm slaughterdome, I'm on round five, but I don't know if that will reset if someone joins me.

I also haven't even ever seen Terra, so help beating him would be appreciated since I'm nowhere near high enough, but still need it forthe side missions achievement.

My GT is scheezy, so just send me a message or friend request and we'll play - just looking for some fellow borderlands lovers who don't take it quite too seriously to have fun with. Thanks!