Microsoft Store Achievement Guide & Roadmap

xhunterrrr

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is gold required for 100%?

I would assume this unlocks just fine on a Silver account.

alright, so this eventually becomes unobtainable once Day One editions are sold out.

Is this achievement tied to gamertag or console? thus available to other gamertags?

Eventually, yes.

As for being tied to something, I would assume gamertag just as all other achievements are.

You're the only person on my TA to have unlocked this achievement. I don't think anyone else has bothered ordring lol.

I'm hearing rumours that the Day One edition comes with a different achievement, so I figured I should hedge my bets. At one point, I had 4 different reorder just to hedge my bets. I do actually want the new console.

I'm hearing rumours that the Day One edition comes with a different achievement, so I figured I should hedge my bets. At one point, I had 4 different reorder just to hedge my bets. I do actually want the new console.

That rumor is just due to the text changing when the achievement is locked versus unlocked. Same achievement!

Is this achievement glitched or is the title poorly worded? It popped when I pre-ordered the PS4.

I was wondering when a guide would be up so i could see how difficult that one achievement really is- i've read through the guide, detailed but i realised it will be too difficult physically to preorder the xbox one willingly so i'll give this a miss. Maybe it will unlock when i preorder the PS4, seems to be mixed on whether that happens or not.

Thanks for the guide though! And dat banner! :Bounce:

You guys have glitched yourselves into a tunnel of rotten pain.

EDIT: Nice one Creech LOL!

Nah, I am going to submit it to publishing in a few days. If they want to actually publish it, that would make me so excited. If not, I completely understand why. We shall see what happens!

If this gets published I'll buy you an Xbox One game if your choice (don't fuck with me guide team.)

Edited by Barad

The description doesn't make sense to me. Video plz?

Also: looking to boost.

I don't have a capture card and I ordered from Gamestop, so I couldn't film it on my Xbox One until it arrives. If anyone wants to capture them unlocking the achievement through a dashboard pre-order, I'll include it in the guide.

If this gets published I'll buy you an Xbox One game if your choice (don't fuck with me guide team.)

I am going to hold you to this. Quoted, too, in case you delete your post. :p

I don't have a capture card and I ordered from Gamestop, so I couldn't film it on my Xbox One until it arrives. If anyone wants to capture them unlocking the achievement through a dashboard pre-order, I'll include it in the guide.

Is preordering from the dashboard free and can I cancel after the achievement unlocks? If the answers are yes and yes, I'd be happy to make a video for you. :p