At what level did you complete Oblivion?

• 3 weeks later...
...and how easy or difficult was it?

When I first completed the game, I finished it at level 5. I found it pretty easy.

Also, when does it get really difficult to keep Martin alive? Because I'd like to complete the game again at a higher level, but not too high that it would be impossible to save him from dying.

i'm on my 2nd playthrough now. i bought this back when it 1st came out.

theres no friggin way you can beat this at level 5! i was level 45 & put in 249hrs real time gameplay. therw is a way,by using soul gems,to keep your health up. but that requires ALOT of time & leveling to do!

now martin i can see. i cant even keep the fisherman alive. the one you need to bring the scales to.

however, i have managed to keep martin alive every time.

the npc characters do do really stupid things in every rpg i've played.

just to bad no co op online. but this rpg still holds its own :)

you should get into exploring & side quests. go anywhere do anything.

my favourite part is the arena. i also like,no matter your class, you can develope any skills. ie a warrior can use magik.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm just completed the quest for getting the "commentaries" 3 and 4 books and im still level 1. it says i can sleep to get level 2 but i cant find anywhere to sleep so...fuck it lol

You can sleep at Cloud Ruler Temple, and if you're in the Dark Brotherhood, Mages, or Fighters Guilds you can sleep in the beds there, you can also pay to sleep at an Inn. There are many places you can sleep, you just need to look for a bed.

I decided to go overboard min-maxing my stats, so I went to the trouble of getting to level 51 via 100+ skill level training (normal max would have been 48). Final stats were STR 125, INT 115, WIL 110, AGL 115, SPD 120, LCK 115 (with the Felldew exploit, Oghma Infinium Path of Steel, and Thief birthsign). Gods, I can't believe I spent that much time on that.

I'm just completed the quest for getting the "commentaries" 3 and 4 books and im still level 1. it says i can sleep to get level 2 but i cant find anywhere to sleep so...fuck it lol

There's the quest "Through a Nightmare, Darkly" that requires you to sleep. You can also just find bedrolls in bandit camps (after you've taken out the bandits). If you join a guild, you can use their beds for free.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...