• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost the last 4 achievements that I need for this game. Will be sending requests for people looking to join a session tonight, after 7 pm EST, probably starting around 8 pm EST.

The ones I need are:

Don't Touch That!

Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.

Paper Beats Rock

Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

All Alone

Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.

Stick it to the Man!

Anniversary: Stick and kill the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade in a matchmade game.

Looking for the last few Achievements I need to this.

I need the Defiant and Anniversary infection achievements. (need 3 people minimum and 12 controllers)

I also need armor lock on Condemned (need 4 people with 2 controllers each)

10 skulls on a Anniversary map (3 people with 10 controllers)

Please help me out somebody(preferably with a lot of controllers) I just need 3 last defiants which are dont touch that, all alone, and armor lock assassination. My gamertag is xXVanitasXx, please please help me out and I'd be glad to return the favor(as long as it isn't anniversary because I dont have that dlc pack, rented halo ce) Thanks

Hey everybody, I need to get a couple Defiant and Noble 1 achievements as well as all of the "unattainable in Anniversary playlists" anniversary ones (since they updated to remove vehicles, etc.). I have 3 controllers and could likely find a 4th from a friend at college if needed. Let me know, thanks!

GT: Dr Mike Smith

I need to boost the following achievements: All Anniversary DLC, some of the Defiant ones, and a couple of the Noble ones. For the vanilla game, I only need Skunked, but I can do that last. I'm usually on around 2 PM EST to 9-9:30 PM, then again around 10:30 until 2:00 AM. No headset, btw, so ignore this post if that's an important factor for you.

****Got a partner.

Edited by Blue Papyrus

Looking to boost the MM challenges, both daily and weekly. have 4 controllers and all dlc, though dlc is not needed. if anyone has 4 controllers and a mic send me a text message.

NO message requesting for achievement boosting. I'm ONLY boosting the challenges now.

Edited by Ari Haswari

If you are looking to get the achievements, first step get a paryt of 8 - 12 people. Guests are fine. I got a paryt of 12 people most were guests, but let it be known I was credit banned whilst trying to get achievements.

Edited by n00dles0up

Looking to finish up some achievements for Reach, following are the ones that I still need.

Noble Map Pack

• You Ate All the Chips

Defiant Map Pack

• Don't Touch That!
  • Paper Beats Rock
  • All Alone

Anniversary Map Pack

• Emergency Room
  • Bounty Hunter
  • From Hell's Heart

Please send me a message if you're interested in getting any of these or already got part of a group assembled, I will also help with any others you might need.

GT = v3Xed CoLD

I have 4 controllers, and I need the following:

Defiant

All Alone (Last surviving player in infection)

Anniversary

Emergency Room (Infect 3 players in 1 round of infection)

Stick it to the man (Stick and kill the flag carrier in CTF)

Bounty Hunter (Capture 10 skulls at once)

Happy to help others earn any they need too. Gamertag is KWall717

Need help (also willing to help) boost the following achievements:

Noble 1:

- You Ate All the Chips!

- You Blew It Up!

Defiant:

- Don't Touch That!

- Paper Beats Rock

- All Alone

Anniversary:

- Emergency Room

- Stick it to the Man!

- Dive Bomber

- Bounty Hunter

- From Hell's Heart

Send me a FR and let's party up!

If you are looking to get the achievements, first step get a party of 8 - 12 people. Guests are fine. I got a party of 12 people and most were guests, but let it be known I was credit banned whilst trying to get achievements.

Edited by n00dles0up