need 5 people for the u blew it up chievo on most evenings gmt will help with oyher chievos message me on live really wanna finish this soon as update sunday night 6 ish gmt hoping to get it done then have 3 need 3 min

Edited by vortex118

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get "All Alone" which I will gladly return the favor if anyone helps me, I can never get this as NO ONE will ever play the map it needs to be on in random matches.....so frustrating I've come accept it needs to be boosted :)

GT:LotusOfDoom

PLZ let me know in the message what its for so I dont ignore you

hi guys!

im looking for a boosting group to boost the following achievements in Halo Reach DLC:

- Paper beats rock (Armor lock assassination)

- Emergency Room (anniversary infection)

i haven't played reach in a while but i do want to finish this list, so if anyone is looking for boosting partners please send me a message on XBLive saying you are from the X360A forum and/or a party invite.

i will be online all day (its now 09:30 AM GMT) and i have 4 controllers.

thanks in advance!

I'm looking to boost Don't touch that, Paper Beats Rock, All Alone, and Emergency Room achievements. I have 4 controllers and I am willing to help with other achievements you may need. I'm available most nights around 11pm eastern standard time. If you are interested, send me a message on Xbox Live. GT: Gh0stRid3r117

Going for Don't touch that, Paper Beats Rock, All Alone, and Emergency Room achievements tonight around 11pm eastern standard time. If you want in send me a message on xbox live. GT: Gh0stRid3r117. Also let me know how many controllers you have. Thanks

Edit: Done. Thanks to Imported Jimi and odysseus123 VTB for the help!

Edited by Gh0stRid3r117

Im looking to legitimately get most of the defiant/anniversary achievements. Just need a big enough party with the DLC to start a lobby and have some fun playing the maps. (at least 8 people for slayer) Most likely be playing slayer,rumble pit,living dead, and objective :)

XBGT: FreshMastaFunk

Hi guys. are there any European gamers still chasing the DLC achievements from halo reach. please let me know so that we can hook up and get achievements. i have 4 controllers so 1 more person with 4 controllers and were good to go:

i assembled a small group:

Nizbell II (1 controller)

VTSvsAlucard (3 controllers)

Scarface O70 (4 controllers)

i need atleast one more person with 4 controllers!

Edited by Scarface O70