Tug of War Winner (High)

Kirill B

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This is literally impossible, I have tried at least 40 times...medium was okay, but on Hard this is impossible.

My fingers simply cannot tap fast enough, I have tried on a flat surface and with a coin...doesn't help the 360 controller is curved.

EDIT: Woah, I just did this with my fingers, that was the hardest, physically, achievement I have ever unlocked.

Quite chuffed I did it without any tools, drum kit, though it did hurt quite a lot. :p

Edited by JC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I got this by doing short 2-3 seconds bursts and then pausing the game using the Xbox 360 guide button (as this is the easiest button to reach with my left hand) then resting for 30-60 seconds before unpausing and repeating. Using this technique I got the achievement on my first try.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
The easiest way that I've found to do this is to take a cloth and wrap it around your index finger than slide your finger back and forth across the button.

THANK YOU! A year after dropping this game, I re-visit this thread and find your reply. First try and I manage to get both the tug of war and javelin achiievements I previously missed. Brilliant hint, thanks again!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...