FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions.

The Pants Party

i went back t farmers market to get the 1st encounter diary but its not there and its not listed as i have it. is it still available?

Yes it is still available... i think i read some posts about that diary that for some people was located on Neptune's Bounty and others where the guide says... im not sure though.

But the diary is avialable, there are few diaries that you cant go back for, first encounter isnt one of them.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I'm a little worried about spending ADAM on anything but tonics (i over spent the first playthru).

Will it be ok if i buy all the health and eve boosts? will I have enough to buy all the tonics in the end?!

Don’t be to worried in the first play thru on normal I just saved every little sister and avoided the health and eve plasmids then on the second play I harvested like a mo fo (hard with no vita) I just saved tons and only really bought the health and eve upgrades used my guns more then plasmids…in fact I had all first level plasmids going up against franky and took him out first try……my guns did the talking for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
You mentioned that before i go to kill atlas, i should save my game so i can go back to the missions, but, if i do this would i be able explore pretty much all of Rapture aswell, apart from the places where the diary's are :) Thanks!

You can explore any part of the game except the "Welcome to Rapture" level and the Hephaestus Control Room.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I just finished my first play through doing brass balls legitly and I ended up with 1030G. I need 2 more achievements.... Research PhD and Historian. I can find the diarys easy, but the research one is giving me trouble. I have finished the game and havnt fully maxed out the security camera or turrets. most of them i have left now are firendly and i cannot photograph them. any advice on what i could do to try and get the rest of my research done... please dont say look harder thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I have the DLC and updated the BioShock game yet I do not get the option to disable the Vita-Chamber? Am I missing something; any help would be appreciated.

I have this same problem and can't find it addressed anywhere in the forum (searched a year back). I've tried clearing cache and re-downloading the DLC and the patch and still no go. The extra achievement shows up and the bonus plasmids show up, but the option to disable vita-chambers does not. Thoughts?