Collectable Map (COMPLETE!)

xPlozion

it's added up. if you collect 2 from the hills, 3 from the beaches, 3 from hollywood and 2 from downtown, you'll unlock the unlimited nitro, no matter what order you get them in. it's a total that they work off of.

Alright, thanks man!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beach #3 is ontop of a building by the mall. if you go into map editor, hover ontop of that building (it'll have white stripes in the general look of +--+), otherwise you would have to ramp across the highway. beach 15 is inside of the building. downtown 15 is in between two trees in some plants

and by the way, if you go into your start menu, then to the settings tab, go to stats, then collectables :)

Thanks for the editor tip - that made getting them a LOT easier

Gave this a shot but don't know how barrels look like.

it's a yellow barrel with a white rockstar logo on it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2405&d=1225636910

Edited by xPlozion

Yes. Since it prevents career progression and the ability to earn Rep and money, it locks the achievements too. I had 14/15 Highway Races done and I just finished one and it's still at 14. So, to recap, yes it disables achievements.

Edited by xPlozion

Yes. Since it prevents career progression and the ability to earn Rep and money, it locks the achievements too. I had 14/15 Highway Races done and I just finished one and it's still at 14. So, to recap, yes it disables achievements.

Just to confirm mate, did you stop achievements because you collected them all, or after you collected them did you ACTIVATE the cheat to stop achievements, just looking to find out reall as not wanting to collect them all then be stuck wi not gettin the rest of the chievs.

Thanks in advance :drunk

Just to confirm mate, did you stop achievements because you collected them all, or after you collected them did you ACTIVATE the cheat to stop achievements, just looking to find out reall as not wanting to collect them all then be stuck wi not gettin the rest of the chievs.

Thanks in advance :drunk

after i activated them

where in god's name is #16 hollywood? I'm 99% sure I'm in the exact place, there only seems to be 1 level so it can't be under or above me, but it's not there...wtf? I'm on 59/60 and in my stats that is the one left... very confused and pissed off

edit: fuck it nvm I'm an idiot

another edit: can some people say how they got the 5k specials used? I just don't get it, I've worked my damn ass off today doing them, and I mean all day and according to the stats on the rockstar social club, I've done less than 1k today.... need around another 1800.....

Edited by allisd00m