Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have super reload, instagib and a few other mutators and I'm looking to do a pretty heavy run through at some point. I've been putting out friend requests looking for people but to no avail. I have everything in 1 done except for the prologue (go figure) and the first mission of 2. Other than that I need the rest and I'm willing to do a pretty heavy session or in parts if necessary. Hit me up and if you know people fantastic. I do have a mic, and DLC in case youre wondering.

I'll edit the post as things change.

I'm online and waiting i have people interested but no group ready yet, so maybe it'll be you.

Edited by Markus Corvinus

I have a good many achievements to get yet, but the one that is irking me the most is the 4 player arcade. I've tried getting in the quickly play and it seems like i only play ones i have played or worse yet people leave on the ones I haven't. So needless to say I'm on here and looking. I'm also looking to run the DLC as well and as such I'm looking for some people to go at it.

I'm online a good bit and I'm looking for people to join in. When I get 4 people I'll let you know.

Off for the evening.

Edited by Markus Corvinus

I want to finish my wingman onyx medal (800+ matches to go) while rounding up my sawed-off, old schooler/finisher and maybe retro lancer onyx medals. I have a 2nd (cable) controller. My idea would be to pair up with one other player who also has 2 controllers and take turns to play 3-round wingman matches killing the idle ones. This way, we would play fast matches and get some kills while doing it. And we would also get some fast idle matches when we're idling.

Anyone interested send me a message over XBL (GT: Runner eGirl) or PM me here

Versus - I am hosting Private LIVE matches with 3 Xbox's. That's all 5 players on the other team idle.

If you join you'll be on my side versus those 5 idle profiles. I am doing this for the combo of Skunker and TDM. If you would like to join to speed the process up, then live text msg me with "x360a" and I will accept your friend request.

Boomshots everywhere.

My other profiles are Live trials and will expire at some point tomorrow so only have a short window to jump in.

Edited by Waynimus

Versus - I am hosting Private LIVE matches with 3 Xbox's. That's all 5 players on the other team idle.

If you join you'll be on my side versus those 5 idle profiles. I am doing this for the combo of Skunker and TDM. If you would like to join to speed the process up, then live text msg me with "x360a" and I will accept your friend request.

Boomshots everywhere.

My other profiles are Live trials and will expire at some point tomorrow so only have a short window to jump in.

Hi guys,

i need help with the last 2 ribbons namely

i gotcha: reviving 4 teammates in one round (Horde)

team saviour: reviving 3 teammates at once as a kantus (Beast)

i only need 2 peolpe as long as one person has a second controler

i'll help you with whatever horde and beast ribbons you still need

message me at gt: McFruitcake nl