Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Xenogear, i will go to check if i miss this card, but i think i already have it. It's too bad we can't know cards in our possession.

So, now, i think i have Sasuke transformed, Tsunade, Hokage, Jiraiya, orochimaru, gaara, haku, kisame, tayuuya (or temari, i dont remember). What is the tenth? Itachi?

Someone can tell me where is haku, i'm not sure for her.

Thanks again for your help

EDIT : I find it !! :)

It was Zabuza, near the waterfall of the enemy camp. Thanks all

Edited by king72

That's Sasuke in his Chunin costume. Your spossed to be able to download it from Ubisoft, but everytime I try it just says the server is busy.

Incidently, anyone here got Hokage rank? its hard from the sound of it. i asked one today - they tell me you have to beat at least the bottom Hokage in the leaderboard. (Which at the time of writing this is 60 straight wins w/o losing a match.)

Ive never been so glad to be wrong, I quizzed a Hokage last night and they tell me its wins in total at the Top of teh Tower. (course to get tthere, you need to be Jonin and win 2 fights first, then put your all into it.)

k, so one achievement on mine is in secret, that's the only one left that's in secret..

and i have one more guy that is not in the character screen so i'm thinking this achievement has something to do with that unknown character that is not unlocked yet..

also, the "untouchable" achievement where you win a fight without losing health, i think its glitched..

me and my bro tried it in versus mode, online, and even in the story but we didn't get the achievement..

we didnt lose any health in more than 7 fights in the game, but yeah..

did anyone get this achievement?

k, so one achievement on mine is in secret, that's the only one left that's in secret..

and i have one more guy that is not in the character screen so i'm thinking this achievement has something to do with that unknown character that is not unlocked yet..

also, the "untouchable" achievement where you win a fight without losing health, i think its glitched..

me and my bro tried it in versus mode, online, and even in the story but we didn't get the achievement..

we didnt lose any health in more than 7 fights in the game, but yeah..

did anyone get this achievement?

no way you too? I didn't get it either. I was playing as Shika when Naruto and him have to find the flowers. I'm 100% sure I didn't get hit.

Anyone here got 1000/1000? I'm pretty close, I'm a Jonin online, I just need to find one last Ninja card (I know where it is) and do the Tree Action and Fishing ones.

Yeah, gotmy last achie earlier today - I think its kinda cool how The Last Chip is the best was my last achie, haha. I might've gotten it earlier, but I spent a day or so snagging Hokage - all in all, its been in my machine for 8 days as soon as I got it. Moor disc is probably close to melting. Now.... just gotta wait a year or so for the next game now, lol. Mind you, I hear Clash of Ninja revolution 2 will be out soon, and it has 300 missions and a ton of playable characters.

I finished the storymode in no time and got all the secret achievements but 2.

Perhaps I didn't look hard enough or havent passed the area yet but can someone tell me where to get "path of darkness" and "seed of evil" achievement. Which area?

I finished the storymode in no time and got all the secret achievements but 2.

Perhaps I didn't look hard enough or havent passed the area yet but can someone tell me where to get "path of darkness" and "seed of evil" achievement. Which area?

first off go here http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1...etroomsia0.jpg

got that from a different thread anyway the map on the right is Konoha or leaf village whatever and the one on the right is River Crossing. You gotta water run to Sasuke's room into some cave so get to the island in the middle of the water there and water run to Sasuke's room from there and for Orochimaru once you make across you be in a camp area with huts surrounding the area his lair is inside of one of the huts so just check every door it his lair should be in one of the huts on the left.

Edited by Koompbala

it turned out that there are 10 more needed in pervy nation achievement on mine..

it sucked coz we found 5 and there's 5 more needed but guess my bro didn't save it and autosave wasn't on that time..

if anyone came with a map already for this particular achievement it would really help a lot of us who havent got it yet...

coz this is the next possible achievement i could get in story..

it sucked that i had to make a different account, print a map of the game to start over and start finding the lovelorn villagers which could never happened..

plus i couldnt get a map of the game especially in hot spring, tanzaku, etc..

which is stopping me from getting the achievement..

i am a huge fan of the series does this game do it justice, heard alot of bad reviews on the ach. list though

it was alright, but i guess it depended too much on the minigames, it wasn't balanced at all..

i mean, there are only 4 achievements online and the rest is in story pretty much..

after people get all the online achievements they would probably stop playing..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...