Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a partner to do SOFLAM/Javelin kills on aircraft for the assignment and also trying to boost this damn EOD bot kill.. Wasted so much time trying to get this dumb thing.. I'll obviously help you with SOFLAM and let you get the bot kill as well if you need it. Thanks

I need all the achievements for co-op. I just got the game two days ago and i completed the campaign in about 5 hours on the hardest difficulty first run, and I'm now looking to go through all the co-op maps on hard difficulty, and if we need to go back on easy to get the level specific achievements

GT: Budda Kupp

Come on no one has a server they want to dedicate to help me getting complete warrior?? Ill help in any way i can. If you need co op done on hard no problem. I also need Third Tour (I suck at flying a Jet). Need Bullseye too. Plz add me

GT: Red Scythe666

Edited by Red scythe666

I'm looking for a squad / group of people to play with:

I'm a bit green with this game, but I know how to play it and have experience from BC2.

I have both Close Quarters and Karkand and am currently working on unlocking the weapons.

I am an objective player who mainly likes to play Rush or SQDM, But I'm open for anything, and I can follow directions and strategize

Hit my GT : Allamure up if you would be interested.

I need help with the Point Blank "10 knife takedowns" I have one, need 9 more. I only have 4 assignments left to finish my last achievement (until dlc 3 coming up soon). If possible I would like to boost the 50 sniper kills to since I randomly stopped sniping when CQ came out. I'll help out with any other assignments or achievements you need :uzi::)

GT: jroc10991

msg/add on LIVE