Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is only one way i've found to boost and it requires too extremely hard things to get at the same time: luck and some random gamer out there willing to help you out.

Before, during, or after a game (before everyone leaves) use your handy dandy headset to ask people in your game if they would be willing to help you get achievements in the next game. if the say yes, tell them to wait after the game before they choose their next game. if it'll make you feel more comfortable, enter a private chat with them. after the game is done, press A till you get to the screen the asks you what you want to do next. have both you and you new "pal" choose the same gametype and try to count down from 3 so that you both hit A within the same second. chances are, you will end up in the same room with each other and you can formulate a plan from there.

If you are EXTREMELY lucky, both of you will end up in the same room with one of you as host. Just have to host quickly yet carefully select that best suit the achievement you're going for (like if you want to get the "Top Of The Food Chain", set the options to pistols, near respawn, autoaim, Happiness Island, and no police, first to $5000.)

This is semi tested theory though (i probably should have said that earlier :p). This reason i say it tested is because just yesterday, i was doing a race when this guy said i should try to catch him on the next race. i asked him how and he told me the trick. we managed to play in 2 more consecutive games with each other before my eyelids crapped out on me. I really hope this helps everyone, including me.

as for winning 20 races, just keep trying to host. a soon as you become one, set it to a boat race with as few people in the room as possible. use the default track and rely heavily on the e-brake when making sharp turns.

there is only one way i've found to boost and it requires too extremely hard things to get at the same time: luck and some random gamer out there willing to help you out.

Before, during, or after a game (before everyone leaves) use your handy dandy headset to ask people in your game if they would be willing to help you get achievements in the next game. if the say yes, tell them to wait after the game before they choose their next game. if it'll make you feel more comfortable, enter a private chat with them. after the game is done, press A till you get to the screen the asks you what you want to do next. have both you and you new "pal" choose the same gametype and try to count down from 3 so that you both hit A within the same second. chances are, you will end up in the same room with each other and you can formulate a plan from there.

If you are EXTREMELY lucky, both of you will end up in the same room with one of you as host. Just have to host quickly yet carefully select that best suit the achievement you're going for (like if you want to get the "Top Of The Food Chain", set the options to pistols, near respawn, autoaim, Happiness Island, and no police, first to $5000.)

This is semi tested theory though (i probably should have said that earlier :p). This reason i say it tested is because just yesterday, i was doing a race when this guy said i should try to catch him on the next race. i asked him how and he told me the trick. we managed to play in 2 more consecutive games with each other before my eyelids crapped out on me. I really hope this helps everyone, including me.

as for winning 20 races, just keep trying to host. a soon as you become one, set it to a boat race with as few people in the room as possible. use the default track and rely heavily on the e-brake when making sharp turns.

Anyone wanna try this i dont have mic

I'm really curious how you guys plan on getting in the same lobby, as I can't get in the same lobby with only 1 friend.... it only works 1 out of 15 times... They really need to update this so we can play with our friends...

maybe they dont want you boosting the leaderboards like every other game (GRAW springs to mind) and 54/possibly 108 different race wins is gonna be for the hardcore and the best, not for the guy spending and hour with his m8, if you plan on boosting you'd be better waiting a month+ till everyone is bored with it and theres not 1000's of people on at a time, then it will be easy

maybe they dont want you boosting the leaderboards like every other game (GRAW springs to mind) and 54/possibly 108 different race wins is gonna be for the hardcore and the best, not for the guy spending and hour with his m8, if you plan on boosting you'd be better waiting a month+ till everyone is bored with it and theres not 1000's of people on at a time, then it will be easy
No, I think Deathmatch and race should be single player only or maybe with 1 friend but then you shouldn't be able to start it with just the 2 of you... But party mode needs improvement and the ability to play co-op from party mode is required as well I think (I'm sure at least 90% of the online players of this game share my opinion on this last point)