Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive started hardcore on my own so far im up to mission 3 wondering if anyone needs to do this on hardcore because i could use a partner/s i mean the game is doable on your own but at times its f*****g unforgiving as you all know lol thanks 4 any replies send me a message over xbl if possible.

Hi.

I need help on mission 6 on Normal.

[spoiler=357] The stealth mission where you must destroy a generator at the fuel depot .Ive been restarting this particular mission due to glitches in the game and no matter what I do (restarting checkpoints or restarting the whole mission) I cannot beat this mission because there is a glitch that will not go away. My character becomes god and can walk through everything. This allows enemies to do the same and spot me even when Im hidden behind huge objects. I must have restarted this mission at least 12 times. Also, I deleted the game from my HDD then tried it without installing it and the same thing happens. I tried it again after I re-installed it to my HDD and the glitch is still there.

Can someone help me beat this mission? I only need help with this mission.

I'll be on today 10/15/2009 starting 7-8pm US EST. Many thanks

EDIT:

Got it done now. I deleted and re installed the game onto my HDD and the glitch seemed to disappear.

Edited by OldBayFries

Need 3 players for HARDCORE co-op

starting from mission one, that way, it will defonately unlock for all of us even if we don't do it in one sitting

I will wait until we got 4 players (friends of friends are welcome to), end then send you all a message sayin we're done for a fight soldiers!!

please hit me up on live!

(GT: Zany Xenophobia)

Saber out

EDIT: DONE

Edited by Zany Xenophobia

wondering if anyone can give me a hand on powder trail because im cant do the end bit for some reason to man enemies im playing on hardcore i dont expect you to help me with the campaign after that but feel free if you want ir need to will help in any way i can in return? RoW Ve7eran C is my gamertag.