Achievement List Revealed

"Uchiha vs The Five Kage."

*nose bleed*

I knew last week Madara was pretty much all but confirmed to be in the game because he's on the front cover of the True Despair edition, but seeing as there's an achievement/trophy referencing the battle, I guess that fully confirms it then.

Edited by Takamura Bear

I wonder how the Madara battle would be like, maybe switch between 5 characters in battle?

I think we will play as Madara and have it go survival fight style against the Kages. Would make sense.

In all honesty this list looks very easy and not that long. Kind of depends on the Secret factors achievement though.

Edited by KillerBEA

I was thinking more like a 3-5 section battle, each with different characters and tag partners. Something like

1st battle: Onoki & Gaara

2nd battle: A & Mei

3rd battle: Tsunade

Would be kinda weird to play as the villain in story mode

And yeah, it does look pretty easy. I'm kinda happy there's no title/ninja card info related achieement again lol

I was thinking more like a 3-5 section battle, each with different characters and tag partners. Something like

1st battle: Onoki & Gaara

2nd battle: A & Mei

3rd battle: Tsunade

Would be kinda weird to play as the villain in story mode

And yeah, it does look pretty easy. I'm kinda happy there's no title/ninja card info related achieement again lol

That could work also, iirc generations had parts like where you played the antagonist that but its been a while since I played it and it only took me 3 days to 1k. So my memory of it is not that great....

Yes you are right, it's in the Tale of Madara Uchiha, where you played as all 8 members of the Akatsuki. But to be fair, Generations's story mode is nothing like the storm series, where there's one big ass storyline. You could also play as Sasuke in storm 2, but he's more of a deuteragonist anyways

Yes you are right, it's in the Tale of Madara Uchiha, where you played as all 8 members of the Akatsuki. But to be fair, Generations's story mode is nothing like the storm series, where there's one big ass storyline. You could also play as Sasuke in storm 2, but he's more of a deuteragonist anyways

Fair enough I haven't played Storm 2 (just never got my hands on it)