CoOp Online ?

SHiiFT

It is actually possible to complete all co-op levels by yourself just using two controllers.

Some levels require a lot of luck (Like trying to dodge those flying red Mozzies) and some levels require a lot of multi tasking, like jumping with both controllers at the same time.

Most of the levels can be done by just moving one character onto a switch, then picking up the other controller.

Quite disappointed it doesn't have online co-op however, I don't have anyone that lives near me that would be interested in something like this.

It is actually possible to complete all co-op levels by yourself just using two controllers.

Some levels require a lot of luck (Like trying to dodge those flying red Mozzies) and some levels require a lot of multi tasking, like jumping with both controllers at the same time.

Most of the levels can be done by just moving one character onto a switch, then picking up the other controller.

Quite disappointed it doesn't have online co-op however, I don't have anyone that lives near me that would be interested in something like this.

Gonna try this method...I could play it co-op but alone it sounds a bit harder - I like! :D

• 1 month later...
Also, if anyone needs the co-op levels I am online and down to do them =]

Interesting.. So this does have online co-op? I might give it a try with someone if they're up for it but it seems these forums are pretty much dead now. Too bad, as its a fun game. Last night I got all the achievements except for co-op but unfortunately my girlfriend moved 400 miles away and I usually play puzzle games with her so I'm hoping I can complete the game someday.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...