Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to complete the DLC in arcade mode with 4 players to get the two achievements (Help From My Friends and Some Friendly Competition). I am willing to go for "Foreshadowing" afterwards. I will leave my 360 on until I have a full party so please feel free to message me anytime.

GT: Doveshack

EDIT: Ingen Kommentar and I got Foreshadowing, however we are still needing 2 people for the 4-player co-op achievement.

Edited by Doveshack

Looking for three other players to complete the RAAMs shadow campaign in 4 player co-op on standard campaign (not arcade). Looking to do it sometime tonight or anytime tomorrow. Message me over live or reply to this post if you want to join.

I also need this however would prefer to do it in arcade. I would still play it in standard if thats what the other players wanted tho just to get it out of the way.

I'm looking for one more person to do RAAM's Shadow with four players. Preferably Arcade, but I can deal with standard. I have a second controller and every mutator, as well as another person to help. If I need to bribe you, I can upgrade the Silverback so that it has rockets, so I can help you get those kills (as long as you let me repair it :p)!

Important note: My internet connection sucks horribly. (I'm in the U.S.) If you don't like lag, you can be host; I don't really care as long as I get this achievement.

Gamertag: A7X x Shadow

Message me "RAAM" and send a friend request. No post replies, please; I don't check these threads often enough. I have this whole week off and want to get these two done ASAP.

I will delete this post when I get the achievement. I currently need one more person to get this; the offer still stands. Preferably someone with a bit of patience.

im looking for anyone who wants to get a team together to get all dlc achievements that we dont have. i have a few to get and am willing to help people get what they need. add me and lets get them done before the new dlc comes out. im on most days so give me a shout GT: INSANEWINKY