Beat on Realistic? Did or Didn't Get the Achievement? Discuss Here.

I played through the game on co-op, my friend got the achievement and i didn't. Tryed playing through first scene. Didnt unlock. But we then worked out why it wouldnt unlock. You have to play a scene as Knight that you have never played with him before. So if you had played first scene to get achievements before, it wont unlock. Play a scene you havn't played as Knight and Bam it will unlock

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully this knowledge can help people out....i started the realistic campaign with a friend on split screen (up to the 3rd act)....we then finished the rest of the campaign over xbox live which i was the host....we both received the achievement without any problems

here is some ideas

1. Try my method, do some on splitscreen, the rest on host

2. Keep the same host throught the campaign

3. On scene selection, make sure the checkboxex for realistic are all ticked for every scene

4.Try switching the hosts and do the campaign again (drastic measures)

I beat the game on Normal, got all the campaign achievements, then played straight through with a friend over Live without stopping (again on Normal, as Knight, so I picked up all those achievements), then just today I finished the campaign on Realistic straight through by myself, and no achievement. Guess I'll try to play the first level again...

Was playing last night with my brother. He did all the scenes on realistic except the last one because he needed some help. He hosted a game and we did it, no achievement for him. I'm not sure which of us shot dude at the end because we were both pretty quick.

We went back and he hosted from chapter 1 on realistic and we worked on getting me the Knight achievements. Still no achievement for him. I hosted a game and we did just Showdown again. We made sure he shot dude and he got the achievement when the credits rolled.

I stumbled on this too I did the following:

1. I played act 1-4 on realistic by myself

2. Then I was the host with me and a friend on 5-7 (No achievement)

3. Replayed scene 1 with some random guy as host (No achievement)

4. Replayed last scene with some random guy as host (Achievement!!!!)

So for me it seemed to be the last one, I'm so happy

I didn't get the achievement right after beating the game on Realistic the first time, without playing any co-op whatsoever.

Here's my story:

-Started the game on Normal, got to Act 3 or 4 and then switched to Realistic.

-Loaded each scene in order and completed them, planning to leave the first few Acts until later.

-I did a lot of quitting, going to sleep and reloading checkpoints the next day.

-A couple of times I also ignored the continue button and started a scene that I had already been halfway through or so.

-Finished the game, went back and did the first few acts so that I had every scene done on Realistic. No achievement.

-I went back and played the first two levels a bunch of times solo because I had played co-op on the second scene for the boosting method (not for long ;)).

-I played the last level a couple times and the level where I switched from normal to realistic. Still no achievement.

-I got a friend to host the last level and we tried it a few times, alternating who shoots the guy.

-I tried restarting my 360, he hosted the last level once more and I got my achievement as soon as it ended that time.

I went through the whole thing on realistic as knight, but not all in one sitting. My friend (the host) got the achievement, but I didnt! I am sooooo fucking pissed. 5 hours fucking wasted, such bullshit. Ubi sure does suck making achievements glitch free. We had BETTER see a patch soon.:mad:

someone told me this

"It turns out that if you play coop as bishop and complete the game on realistic only night gets the achievment. The way to fix it is to play a scene (any scene) as KNIGHT (very important, you must be player 2 this time). The achivement pops up as soon as you clear the scene."

true or not?

ok great, previously before reading this reply i was trying all sorts of bullshit to get the achievement. Thanks for this tip as it worked straight away, I just completed the game on realistic as host in coop but no achievement so i joined some randomer's story on the last level on realistic and ding ding :uzi::uzi::Bounce::woop::Bounce:achievement unlocked....

I will try playing one scene as knight that I haven't before, cause I don't have that medal, even though I have the achievement... I will also try going through and killing Gabe at the end, cause my friend did it when I beat it and he got the achievement and I didn't. I'll post my findings later to hopefully get a bit of closure on this.

I beat it with my buddy tonight actually, we split the hosting but neither of us got the achievement. We went back and did the first mission again with him hosting, I got the achievement, but he didn't. We tried a few more times, switching the host between us two and he still didn't get it.

I beat it with my buddy tonight actually, we split the hosting but neither of us got the achievement. We went back and did the first mission again with him hosting, I got the achievement, but he didn't. We tried a few more times, switching the host between us two and he still didn't get it.

My XBL friend is still yet to do campaign.... will see if I can get it that way too. I did the last mission all over again last night in the hope it might trigger it, but again nothing. Even sat through all the damn credits just incase.

eXyle, did you shoot Gabriel in the last scene, or did the random guy do it?

I'm almost sure I did it but not 100%, I was squeezing the trigger so the moment we could shoot him, he was dead, but maybe that other guy was too, not sure, but I think I did it

When I first got the game I played the first level and half of the second. Then I didn't play until two days ago with a friend of mine.

He hosted 3 levels so I got all the achievements for being Knight, then I hosted the last 4 so he could get it, we ended up getting the achievement no problem.

When we did each level we would be it all the way to the end. At the 3rd level after we beat it it was late and I wanted some sleep so we just quit, I hosted from their and we never loaded a save or scene.