why is this game so hard on easy?

You're probably trying to advance the "plot" of the level too early. If you do the goals it sets you too soon you can be overwhelmed with Aces etc. Try conquering other fields first so your army is stronger and your allies are able to help out. This is especially important on the final levels of Original mode, Musha Gundam is a lot easier to kill if your allies help out.

• 2 months later...

i managed to finish the game with only playing on hard, even on hard is quit easy if you take it slow going 1 field by 1 field and doing things in small hits. boost in do 1 or 2 combos then retreat and repeat. as there are on giant arms in this game like the others doing it in small hit is really quit effective.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
I found that the game was relatively easy even on hard perhaps you are biting off more than you can chew.

I can't believe that even on a fanboy game forum like this particular one, you will still find jerks.

I really have mastered Gundam 3 to the point where I can finish every mission without getting hit, legit, including DLC. Every pilot maxed, everything maxed. Same for Gundam 1. I have written strategy guides for Gundam 3, to win the 10 most horrible battles in DW history. I have beaten every mission on Hard, but NOT before being maxed-out, because it's sterile. You have to repeat them to get maxed anyway so max your suits and pilots, then switch to Hard.

So yes, for the average gamer, this game is hard, even on Easy, if only because the camera is forcibly inverted and you can't do anything about it. 90% of the game is very easy, but the last 10 are just beyond insane. Some last missions like Jerid's, Puru Two's, Emma's, and basically every shitty character with a shitty mech they send you out there with to duel every Ace in the game with 20 times your HP in Mission 5. Near impossible legit, and very hard even using a lot of mid-saves. You have to learn to combo like a pro, or just use Serene Mind, Sharp Shot, High Tension and a lot of saves and running away like most people did.

Playing on Hard requires a ridiculous amount of skill, especially placing Guard Breaks and Dash Counters in the middle of combos or using skills only 0.01% of players use like Parry and Counter. When you can do and use that and 100-hit combo Musha Gundam on Hard before he kills Master Asia in Central City, or kill Heero 3 times on Space Elevator without getting hit, come back here and say you're a pro. For now, don't tell the OP he sucks because he has the balls to say he thinks it's hard.

OP, if you gave up on this title and if you want pro tips for it or the other 2, you can add me as a friend with a message and we'll chat. I'll help you instead of telling you you're not good enough.

Edited by Asturgis

• 2 years later...