Cog Tag Locations

L3giOn

Where did you find your last cog tag?  

1,857 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you find your last cog tag?

• ACT 1
    • ACT 2
    • ACT 3
    • ACT 4
    • ACT 5
    • I don't remember
    • I still haven't found it

the only way is to start a NEW campaign.Though that means you will have to start from act 1.

so you mean start a new campaign from the beginning and go through the whole game, not just loading from a previously finished level? if so that could be the problem, cause i havent tried that, all i've done is load a previous chapter to wher ei know i didnt get the tag.

can this be confirmed?

I've used the checklist......video guides and I'm still missing one. This game is going to drive me to blow up my 360 if I can't find the damned thing. 5 times through the campain and I still dunno which one it is:(

have you played c-op with someone and they took some? i think its glitched. but someone here said to start whole campaign over, not load from a specific spot. i've asked for someone to confirm this but no response. i want to know before i play the game through for the 4th time! i love the game and all but damn.

• 2 weeks later...

well who ever said that you have to play through and not level select is right. my quest for these last 2 tags is going well. i found one more and now at 29. i know i checked all those places by level selecting but started playing again through and found it. now i have only 4 tags left to find the one i need, or that means i missed one again! so i was wrong, my game not glitched.

I recently bought a magazine which included a DVD guide to finding the tags. There is already a video posted with a link to a pootube video, but this one actually shows the location rather than someone picking it up as fast as possible.

I'm attempting to upload it and will try and post it in sections for each Act, if it works and I am not bundled off the Area 51 by the FBI.

well who ever said that you have to play through and not level select is right. my quest for these last 2 tags is going well. i found one more and now at 29. i know i checked all those places by level selecting but started playing again through and found it. now i have only 4 tags left to find the one i need, or that means i missed one again! so i was wrong, my game not glitched.

Glad it helped you.