DOOM Glitch - Remove all enemies from levels

Mike1604661105

There was no patch. You probably just had to redownload an old update because some of your other games overwrote the Doom one. I believe your xbox only keeps 5 or so game updates before it starts overwriting them.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

can't get this to work !!! trying all varients i.e hosting/joining a game, quitting loading game, letting helmet guy get killed to spawn back at the start with all enemys in starting positions :eek: HELP PLEASE

EDIT: woop woop got it working

Edited by galve666

I need some help with this part 4) Ready up and wait until the match starts (important), after the match has started, leave the game from the main menu...... Are they talking about pressing start and quit to the main menu because you cant see the main menu from the MP match you are in...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i can only get this to work if i host the match
How do you get it to work if you host the match? You have to join a match?

And at the, When I am actually trying to play a match online, it gets annoying when people are constantly quitting :mad: Lol its not that hard, just abuse the save system if need be.

And yes, it still works, my friend did it about 2 weeks ago, I doubt it will ever be patched.

• 1 month later...

I had found this glitch years ago and posted it on the Xbox forums. I just recently joined here to see if anyone knew it or not.

http://forums.xbox.com/9897798/ShowPost.aspx

But you don't have to die! If you stay in the level, all the items keep respawning! You can run through the level normally and get infinite health and ammo. Also, if it glitches like not having a boss, I believe you can just pick up all the health and ammo you want, save, reload and play normally. Then the boss should be there and you will have full ammo and health.

lonesome killer - that is true.

Just a quick heads up about this glitch:

1. This glitch still works.

2. You CAN complete E4M6 no problem by using this glitch! All you have to do is at the very end, there are TWO teleport pads, one on the left and one on the right, you need to go through EACH of these teleport pads and activate the switch in each one. Once you do this the final gate will drop and you can complete the level!

Big thanks to the poster :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe there's something I'm not doing right, but for whatever reason, when using the glitch I cant exit Ep3m6. I've tried both normal and secret exits. Any ideas? I've tried following text and video walkthroughs. The switch at the secret exit does nothing. The normal exit teleporter does nothing as well. I am stuck.

EDIT : by the skin of my teeth I did it legit. I think the glitch can prevent you from finishing certain levels, I don't think this has been brought up yet, at least I haven't seen a post regarding it yet.

Edited by MXR5150

it is mentioned that on the 'BOSS' levels you cannot do it, as you need to kill the enemy to end the level

but also, 2 posts above yours mentions how to do e4m6

i've only just got to e4m4 myself, no glitching (not that i didn't try, but failed twice, so did perfect hatred myself, took nearly 3 days, too many hell knights / barons of hell & cacodemons) that level has always been a nemesis of mine, just like trick & traps from doom 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Yep this still works, I'm surprised the developers didn't do a patch to fix this. I used the glitch all the way until the last 3 levels, which probably saved me a few hours at least :woop:

I think Doom is easy enough to beat without the glitch, I just couldn't get into it though so I wanted the quickest way out.

It still works? Whoo!

I'm still on Episode 3. This game gives me hardcore motion sickness so I never got around to finish it. I think with this glitch I'll be able to take my time and not run around every five seconds.

It still works? Whoo!

I'm still on Episode 3. This game gives me hardcore motion sickness so I never got around to finish it. I think with this glitch I'll be able to take my time and not run around every five seconds.

Ya still works perfectly. There are 2 levels on the very last episode that you have to have the monsters on: 3rd to last level you need to have the monsters on as you need to kill a mid-boss to lower a barricade, and of coarse the very last level so you can kill the last boss.

Good luck, if you have trouble finding a match to quit out of online send me a message over live and I will help you out. GT: JAW LV

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...