100% - Whatever you need to know!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there a few missions after the endless summer starts? I found one the first night and that bumped me up from 97.36 to 98.14%.. I'm not sure what else i can do, since i've done 38 errands and attempted 50. Seems this achievement is ridiculously picky.

There are 76 missions in total. If the number of missions you have completed (as shown in the Stats area) is less than 76 then there are more missions for you to do. Most likely, you have two more to do in Blue Skies.

Those will increase your percentage, though I'm not sure by how much. When you complete all of the missions, check your percentage and double-check everything on Daredevil's accurate list. You will know when you have completed the list because the 100% achievement will pop up.

The 98.14% is after i got the last mission finished. I finally got the mission in between posts of last night and this morning. I also double checked Daredevil's list and the only thing I'm questionable on is the boxing. So I'll do a bunch of matches later, though i doubt that will give me that much %.

There are 2 that appear after "Busting In" in Chapter V.

The Collector & Mailbox Armageddon which both appear after 7PM

but like all other side missions, they can be done in Chapter VI as well.

I did both of those. I actually did The Collector (a royal pain in the arse) inChap. 5. But I found Mailbox in Chap. 6. But after seeing what happens with the boxing when i get to it this afternoon i'll be able to hopefully get it.

The 98.14% is after i got the last mission finished. I finally got the mission in between posts of last night and this morning. I also double checked Daredevil's list and the only thing I'm questionable on is the boxing. So I'll do a bunch of matches later, though i doubt that will give me that much %.

For boxing once you get to 'Random' you are done. And you would be suprised how much stuff counts for. The rides count for a good 3% themselves.

For boxing once you get to 'Random' you are done. And you would be suprised how much stuff counts for. The rides count for a good 3% themselves.

I did only a few matches of boxing and i got it right away. I really was surprised how much that gave me. So i now have my full 1000, and i'd like to thank all the people that helped with all my annoyting questions and whatnot. Time to go back to blockbuster with this one.

I did only a few matches of boxing and i got it right away. I really was surprised how much that gave me. So i now have my full 1000, and i'd like to thank all the people that helped with all my annoyting questions and whatnot. Time to go back to blockbuster with this one.

Congrats. You are welcome for the help I have given (if you checked the other guides, do not know).

Okay. As being the creator of this thread, I want to say some things.

- I admit I didn't give my best shot to keep answering all the questions. They were appearing like tons of still were falling on my head. I have to many things to do, and I generally don't have enough time for these things.

- Either way, I don't see any reason to un-sticky this thread. I can't understand why you did that. It just helps people a lot.

- Closing, I want to say a big THANKS! to Seng IV for being a supporting partner on this tough job. Seriously Seng, this thread would be dead if it weren't you!

I promise that I will do as much as I can. But this, only if this thread will be stickied. Else, I don't find any reason to help a thread which will disappear in a few months.

Regards, Daredevil.

Okay. As being the creator of this thread, I want to say some things.

- I admit I didn't give my best shot to keep answering all the questions. They were appearing like tons of still were falling on my head. I have to many things to do, and I generally don't have enough time for these things.

- Either way, I don't see any reason to un-sticky this thread. I can't understand why you did that. It just helps people a lot.

- Closing, I want to say a big THANKS! to Seng IV for being a supporting partner on this tough job. Seriously Seng, this thread would be dead if it weren't you!

I promise that I will do as much as I can. But this, only if this thread will be stickied. Else, I don't find any reason to help a thread which will disappear in a few months.

Regards, Daredevil.

1. I do not think anyone was asking for you to answer all of these questions. :). That is one reason this is a community. The load is not completly on the topic creator. So do not worry about it.

2. The reason it was un-stickied was sort of my fault. I mainly meant it for my 5 or so stickies pushing down the threads. So I PMed Pants and asked if I should compile the stickies into one. He said as long as it looked like his. So I did that, giving links to all the posts with information. I let Pants know I did this and he went and took down all the other stickies. It will not get lost as it is still stickied, just in a non-cluttery type of way? Do you get what I am saying? I actually added your 100% list to that thread so you will get more views. In all reality I think it could help many more people like that. And trust me this thread will not fall off the front page anytime soon. So in closing if you want it stickied again try PMing The Pants Party and letting him know.

3. You are welcome. I just do my rounds every morning before school and after. Just answer the questions and keep the important topics alive.

Peace,

SengIV

1. I do not think anyone was asking for you to answer all of these questions. :). That is one reason this is a community. The load is not completly on the topic creator. So do not worry about it.

2. The reason it was un-stickied was sort of my fault. I mainly meant it for my 5 or so stickies pushing down the threads. So I PMed Pants and asked if I should compile the stickies into one. He said as long as it looked like his. So I did that, giving links to all the posts with information. I let Pants know I did this and he went and took down all the other stickies. It will not get lost as it is still stickied, just in a non-cluttery type of way? Do you get what I am saying? I actually added your 100% list to that thread so you will get more views. In all reality I think it could help many more people like that. And trust me this thread will not fall off the front page anytime soon. So in closing if you want it stickied again try PMing The Pants Party and letting him know.

3. You are welcome. I just do my rounds every morning before school and after. Just answer the questions and keep the important topics alive.

Peace,

SengIV

Feels much better now ;) Thanks for your reply, I needed it.

I will PM Pants for it to be stickied again BTW. Just to be stickied and included in your thread. Because I think that this is more helpful than some other stickies.

PS: It has been stickied again. Thank you Pants!

thank you seng for recommending me for this and thanks to daredevil. i will get 100% i have all these done but all i need now it to do errands.

You're welcome...

------------------------------------------------------

Now that we have a weekend ahead, I promise that I will come back....

Are you sure boxing starts at 4pm? If this is when it starts, i could just note it in the first post of this thread because people can't read all of the thread pages (in the future that this thread may become popular). They will just have to read the first post.

Thank you! "This should be stickied" You heard the man!

Thank you again Jackel, i thought that this thread would be taken as useless and that it could be deleted. But it seems that i made a good guide!

haha yeah this is great but I havn't played this game in a while, been playing army of two and cod4 and SSBB, but I think I'll use this sometime this weekend, once again thanks

Great guide. One thing I noticed that varied a bit from the guide, though. I finished everything else up, got 330 clothing items (I didn't have the detention suit), and was stuck on 99.55. I'd only done like 31 errands, so I did a couple more and then had an idea. There were two pieces of clothing I didn't buy at the carnival, so I got some tickets and bought them (giving me a total of 332) and *bam* the gold suit unlocked and I got my 100%.

Anyway, my thought is that you actually have to buy every item in all the stores, even if it's more than 330. I wasted a good hour doing detention and crap before I figured that out :(. It's up to you if you want to edit to include that info or not--just putting it out there.

great guide, helped alot, now the only problem is that i got 100% but the achievement wont come up. i tried re-doing a class and i even did 2 errands after i was at 100% but still no achievement. WTF!?! anyone know wat to do???

Right at the end of Chapter 1. You automaticaly go down there on a mission. They are hard to miss so just shoot them when you see them.

Thanks, but still, I remember I got all pumpkins on Haloween night on PS2, can't remember where they all where though. If I smash no pumpkins will there be 27 of then in the basement?

great guide, helped alot, now the only problem is that i got 100% but the achievement wont come up. i tried re-doing a class and i even did 2 errands after i was at 100% but still no achievement. WTF!?! anyone know wat to do???

I think there was something in FAQ, that you have to restart the console and load the save or sumsin...:confused: