Utility Man not unlocking?

Soprano01

Looking at the map, I see four cellular towers. There is not the yellow triangle offering me a mission on them any more so presume thats it? However I did not get Utility Man achievement.

Anyone else in the same boat??

Edit UPDATE: Hmmm, some other forums say its a glitch, that your target has to die and not get up again after you shoot him. That really sucks big time if true. I have played 8+ hours on the game. I have no idea which of my targets got up again and am not starting over again...

Really annoyed :mad:

Edited by Soprano01

Looking at the map, I see four cellular towers. There is not the yellow triangle offering me a mission on them any more so presume thats it? However I did not get Utility Man achievement.

Edit UPDATE: Hmmm, some other forums say its a glitch, that your target has to die and not get up again after you shoot him. That really sucks big time if true. I have played 8+ hours on the game. I have no idea which of my targets got up again and am not starting over again...

You have done 6 on both sides (North&South) If so I heard it was a glitch also and apparently it glitches the diamond achievement as well.

If you done all the tower missions on both sides and you didn't get paid on one mission,then you will not get the achievement as well as the diamond achievement, trust me I know because I didn't get the achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a glitch I think. When I got to the south I got all the diamonds, then hit the trucks, and then did the cellular phone missions. I completed the missions but did not get the achievement. As happened to others, in the last two missions it said mission completed as soon as they spotted me without actually killing the target. I went back to the saved games and did the cellular missions again. This time a made sure that I wasn't seen and that I killed the target. After I completed each mission I made sure I got the 15 diamonds (had to repeat one of them) and after the last one I unlocked the achievement. If you still want the achievement you can spend 20 minutes going through your saved games until you are at the point that the cellular missions just unlocked and do them all. It will take an hour and you'll get your 30 points. If you did not get all the diamonds because of this you may have do the main missions again too.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...