Who should be the new movie Lara?

P1TTMAN

Guess I don't agree with a lot of the picks so far. I think they just need to start over with a new actress. I can't see any real good matches. Not that I loved the other Tomb Raider movies, but I think Jolie was actually a pretty good match.

I agree, everything you guys have suggest doesn't seem right to me. Mila Kunis or Olivia Wilde would be especially unfitting in my eyes.

This is the voice actress (Camilla Luddington) from this game. She would be perfect. She's attractive, she looks athletic enough (the actress would have to go through training anyway), and I can picture her kicking ass and getting beat up as Lara Croft. Plus, she was nude on Californication... just saying...

http://californication.maxupdates.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Camilla-Luddington.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years ago I would have said either Rhona Mitra or Kate Beckinsale, but now their just too old for the part. Most of the other actresses I reject as well, even the oh-so-lovely Megan Fox, simply on the basis of not being English.

I agree, everything you guys have suggest doesn't seem right to me. Mila Kunis or Olivia Wilde would be especially unfitting in my eyes.

This is the voice actress (Camilla Luddington) from this game. She would be perfect. She's attractive, she looks athletic enough (the actress would have to go through training anyway), and I can picture her kicking ass and getting beat up as Lara Croft. Plus, she was nude on Californication... just saying...

http://californication.maxupdates.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Camilla-Luddington.jpg

Well, with more muscle mass she just might look like Lara Croft. Unfortunately, she can't act her way out of a wet paper bag, but I guess that's not the issue here...

• 2 months later...
Well, with more muscle mass she just might look like Lara Croft. Unfortunately, she can't act her way out of a wet paper bag, but I guess that's not the issue here...

But it should be. She´s an actress, her looks are as important as her skills to perform.

I don´t Camilla is too much good looking by the way. She has a face that seems weird to look for me. She may be enough for british standars (as she´s british), but to me looks completely regular girl with weird looking face.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...