I finally got the Bugs, Bug and will pass it on

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just got the Viral, i'll be keeping the game for about 2 weeks, so if anyone in the USA needs it, then send me a msg on live: phuture 909

I'm looking into a way to create and share a dummy US account to share via the new USB flash stick support. Users will need to add 48hr live codes to the account to be able to access Live. The account will be uploaded either in the game forum(shows zip files are supported) or somewhere else.

I'm thinking this way, if two US players need it, one can download the account, pass the viral to the other player, then other player returns the favor. I just need assistance in figuring out how to remove/insert the account from a USB flash stick.

Any thoughts/ideas/comments are more than welcomed.

I got Bug's Bug now (US version), Thanks again Phuture, and plannin on keepin the game a while as I dont sell/trade many of my games. I do lend them though, so if I say i dont have it at the time thats probably why, but ill still help when i can. Anyways, if you need the ach im willin to pass it on. Send me a message (just a message plz no FR, as my friends list is kinda full at the moment) bout it and let me know what time your usually on (with time zone plz) and ill try to work somethin out with u. I will NOT do atomic combo ach, though, as it took me an hour and a half to do and the servers are so laggy, it makes it unbearable, and i dont feel like going thru that again if i dont have to... So plz dont ask.

GT: HEFTI82883

Edited by Hefti

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...