Awakened Achievement Discussion

ColdSpider72

Dead Space 4 isn't cancelled, and I doubt it. I know DS2 only had one lot of DLC, but I can see EA pushing Visceral to make more. Might ultimately depend on how well Awakened sells I guess.

Yeah I saw that EA is denying these reports, but the sales of DS3 in comparison to the other two makes me worry. I don't really get the hate for this game other than it is more of the same (which is cool by me).

I hate the micro-transactions like the next guy but you don't need them at all. I hate EA just like everyone else but I'll always support all things Dead Space and Battlefield.

Yeah I saw that EA is denying these reports, but the sales of DS3 in comparison to the other two makes me worry. I don't really get the hate for this game other than it is more of the same (which is cool by me).

I hate the micro-transactions like the next guy but you don't need them at all. I hate EA just like everyone else but I'll always support all things Dead Space and Battlefield.

DS3 sales haven't been released by Visceral. Any comments about poor sales are pure speculation.

Inventory carries over from the main game so you can use the Devil Horns if you have them. This will make the Pure Survival run of Awakened much less time consuming.

finished up all the achieves pretty much on PS alone, and I had the Devil Horns on PS. It didn't take that long to playthrough it an on top of that the achievements were quick.

it must be something im missing then. using the devil horns might save me a few seconds but i felt like im doing it in like 60 seconds anyway. does the timer start as soon as you hit the buttons or as soon as you enter the room? i was assuming the timer ended after you shot the 3 rods for the 3rd time but could it be i have to exit the room? if someone could spell out how they accomplished it maybe i could figure out what i have overlooked

Fucking annoying achievement without DH, even in COOP:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2367/UPylHRI=.jpgPure Lunacy 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Complete Dead Space™ 3 Awakened in Pure Survival Mode.

Really? Nothing worse than the main game and there are benches all over the place.

If you're starting from scratch it might be, but if you have a PS game already completed (or even half way through) you should have enough decent weapons and resources to do it no problem.

Really? Nothing worse than the main game and there are benches all over the place.

If you're starting from scratch it might be, but if you have a PS game already completed (or even half way through) you should have enough decent weapons and resources to do it no problem.

I had (1kd the game) but my weapons circuits in this one were all LV2 max not LV3.

I had (1kd the game) but my weapons circuits in this one were all LV2 max not LV3.

That should still give you powerful enough weapons to do this without much trouble. Although actual weapon choice makes a difference too. My 4 weapons over the 2 slots were 2 x MK-II Rail Accelerators, MK-II Diffraction Torus and MK-II Conic Dispersal. With ammo box and medic support. Covers pretty much everything, though you could swap one of the ARs for something else, rocket or grenade launcher (just stick a saftey guard on) and a damage support attatchment.

That should still give you powerful enough weapons to do this without much trouble. Although actual weapon choice makes a difference too. My 4 weapons over the 2 slots were 2 x MK-II Rail Accelerators, MK-II Diffraction Torus and MK-II Conic Dispersal. With ammo box and medic support. Covers pretty much everything, though you could swap one of the ARs for something else, rocket or grenade launcher (just stick a saftey guard on) and a damage support attatchment.

Thanks but I'm done now, gladly someone helped me with this. Imma run through this DLC a second time but with the Devil Horns. I don't want to have bad memories of it since I actually like the game!