Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

Interestingly it seems that Ninety Nine Nights 2 Korean is working just fine in my NTSC box.

In other news, I really hope there's a German/Austrian (Hopefully both) of South Park and the Stick of Truth.

I was hoping there was going to be an Australian and a UK stack as they both had cut content, but the fact the cut content was very minimal, and they are releasing on the same day as the US version I highly doubt they will stack.

In fact, with the state of stackables as they are, there's a strong possibility the German won't stack. Hopefully with the delayed release it will though...

Also, it doesn't seem like Phineas and Ferb is getting a Europe release anymore. It was supposed to be released in February but 505 Games never released it... I sent them a tweet but didn't get a response. Oh well...

Interestingly it seems that Ninety Nine Nights 2 Korean is working just fine in my NTSC box.

In other news, I really hope there's a German/Austrian (Hopefully both) of South Park and the Stick of Truth.

I was hoping there was going to be an Australian and a UK stack as they both had cut content, but the fact the cut content was very minimal, and they are releasing on the same day as the US version I highly doubt they will stack.

In fact, with the state of stackables as they are, there's a strong possibility the German won't stack. Hopefully with the delayed release it will though...

Also, it doesn't seem like Phineas and Ferb is getting a Europe release anymore. It was supposed to be released in February but 505 Games never released it... I sent them a tweet but didn't get a response. Oh well...

Yea, Ninety-Nine Nights 2 (Korea) will work on NTSC and PAL consoles. Most Korean games work on PAL consoles. N3 2 (Korea) is the only Korean game that I know of that will play on a NTSC console.

I doubt the new South Park will stack.

Thanks to AP E JC for the find

new version of Hexic:

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/Details?titleId=1297290392&compareTo=Helen%20Casper

1297290392 = 4D531498 = MS5272 = MicroSoft WP8 Title #272

Old version:

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/Details?titleId=1297292171&compareTo=Van%20Uden

1297292171 = 4D531B8B = MS7051 = MicroSoft Windows 8 Title #051

Only 1 player so far on TA!

Investigating!

Its Windows Phone 8 - first person to find link gets a cookie

Edited by mlkybrs r on me

Hey, there isn't a Japanese release of Gears 2 with the DLC on disc, is there? I've seen an asian release and a japan platinum hits one, as well as the twin pack.

Yup, it's in the list with the other stackable games

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1582092&postcount=4

I know Gears 2 is on the list. I asked if there's a japanese release with the DLC on the fucking disc or not.

Someone tries to help you and misunderstands the question so you start swearing at them? You need to grow up...

Pants is right though. All Japanese versions of the disc be it regular release or platinum hits contain all the DLC.

Not sure if it's mentioned somewhere, if it is then I'm sorry for missing it. Anyway this week in the DotW one of the games is Bioshock (Ger version) for €4,99 and my question is how do region stackables work with GoD? Can I just buy it and have the German list or will it show as the normal one?

To get Bioshock (DE) from GoD you would need a PAL xbox, a german gold account and a payment option to pay for the game. Then once you've purchased and downloaded the game when you load it on your regular account you will have the german stack for Bioshock :)

I've done this with a few stacks when they were on sale (Sleeping Dogs DE and The Darkness DE).

To get Bioshock (DE) from GoD you would need a PAL xbox, a german gold account and a payment option to pay for the game. Then once you've purchased and downloaded the game when you load it on your regular account you will have the german stack for Bioshock :)

I've done this with a few stacks when they were on sale (Sleeping Dogs DE and The Darkness DE).

Thanks. I do get the option to buy it though on Xbox.com signed in. What will happen if I say buy? Get the regular version or will it give an error?

Edit: To answer my own question, it doesn't let me when I try. You need a gold German account indeed.

Edited by Infection Ftw

• 3 weeks later...

Does the German version of BioShock have english subtitles?

I thought that if the game's language is different than the language on your Xbox, it would automatically put on subtitles. Correct me if I'm wrong?

How it's supposed to work is like this; the game's language is set to whatever it is on your dashboard. Depending on the game this can be either subtitles or full voice acting. For example, setting your language to France will make Saints Row The Third have full France voice acting. Setting your language to France on GTA V will just have French subtitles.

However, a good amount of games stack strictly on the fact that the original publisher outsourced the game for localization to another company. A big one is Spike Chunsoft, which publishes the vast majority of Japan stackables

Here's the thing. When a company localizes the game, a lot of times they don't spend the time putting the other languages back in, so no matter what language you select it's in the localized language.

In the game of Bioshock, the Korean and German are in full English and the Japan is in broken English.

How it's supposed to work is like this; the game's language is set to whatever it is on your dashboard. Depending on the game this can be either subtitles or full voice acting. For example, setting your language to France will make Saints Row The Third have full France voice acting. Setting your language to France on GTA V will just have French subtitles.

However, a good amount of games stack strictly on the fact that the original publisher outsourced the game for localization to another company. A big one is Spike Chunsoft, which publishes the vast majority of Japan stackables

Here's the thing. When a company localizes the game, a lot of times they don't spend the time putting the other languages back in, so no matter what language you select it's in the localized language.

In the game of Bioshock, the Korean and German are in full English and the Japan is in broken English.

Oh, ok. That makes perfect sense now. Thanks for clearing that up man.

• 2 weeks later...

today i realized that even though some games are supposed to be delisted from the gfwl marketplace, if you have already bought them, you can redownload them through the gfwl client. then i realized other people can play on your computer, so if anyone wants to trade games, i have osmos, carneyvale, and flight. i think those are all the delisted ones i have. i am looking to play where's waldo, world of goo, and gotham city impostors. let me know if anyone is interested, we could just use teamviewer so no one has to share passwords or anything.

today i realized that even though some games are supposed to be delisted from the gfwl marketplace, if you have already bought them, you can redownload them through the gfwl client. then i realized other people can play on your computer, so if anyone wants to trade games, i have osmos, carneyvale, and flight. i think those are all the delisted ones i have. i am looking to play where's waldo, world of goo, and gotham city impostors. let me know if anyone is interested, we could just use teamviewer so no one has to share passwords or anything.
Game sharing is frowned upon on this site.