Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this games popularity has died down enough that I think it's safe to start boosting ;)

Don't have any of the online achieves, so looking to get them all. Anyone keen??

GT: Kaldo

lemme know it's about top spin 3 though if you send a msg or friend request, this isn't the only gaming i'm trying to boost :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in - available most days.

Although to be honest, a crew is not needed, 2 players with access to 2 gold accounts each is enough to get every single online achievement, besides "win a grand slam".

I do have access to 2 live accounts, so if any of you have that too, please let me know, I'll explain exactly how both of us can get into the 4 grand slam finals with just 2 accounts^^

• 2 weeks later...
Evening!

Looking for help with most of the online chevos. Ofc, Ill return the favor, either in this game or another.

Cant win a single point against all super duper hardsmashing ppls. So, the only chance to get this is by help / boost.

PM me anytime.

/J.

Hello, I need to get most of the online achievements too so please can you add me ? Or send me a message. If anyone else wants to help me, please send me a message and friend request. Thanks. (Please send messages to my actual account and not to hear as I am rarely signed in on here)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Willing to definitely boost on this aswell. Message me or if I get the chance I'll try and organise something. We'll need 8 players to boost all the online ach's. They can be done with 4 but will take a little longer.

I'll start a list if anyone wants to join in.

Possibly do it on Wednesday night if we get a quick response.

1: Killer Keely 69

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

Edited by damokeely